• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Pen

The game is on!
Iris stands up and leaves the others by the Deku Tree. She walks into the village and stops in front of Saria's house, looking up at Tennor.

"Got any ideas for our next course of action?" she asks him. "Since we don't know how to locate Tasul for more answers, I suppose we might as well look for survivors in the meantime. I mean, we found another Zora, didn't we? What if there's more along the river leading to the Domain?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor shifts a little when he hears that. He'd been thinking the same thing for the past few days, "And if not them, we found Tasul near the Forest Temple, and Alwin in the Fire Temple. I guess Zora's Domain and The Water Temple are our best bets for coming up," he doesn't look forward to going back. Last he checked, the lake was fine, but... he didn't want to see what had become of his people.
But he knew he had to go. He had to know. It would kill him if he didn't.
Tennor joins Iris on the ground, "Should we... should we tell Ras, after what just happened?"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
C walks by tennor and Iris but doesn't see them there. She's just kind of wandering around, trying to understand the layout.

Lyna isn't sure what to do here, but decided to stand next to Rasul and Dente.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Daughter of Celica, you know im defending Dente from them, right? He killed Rauru, but Dente had little choice in the matter"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"If he's willing to come out to you all and offer for you to fight him for what he's done, seems like a good friend to me."

Storm

" i think he has a dying fetish if you ask me. This would be his third death since we've been adventuring"

Storm

" Tennor and Iris feel we should just kill him and be done with it. I have more faith in Dente to just slit his throat... Again"

Storm

"We find my brother, Tasul. If he falls, the hands are free from whatever Blackmail he has them under"

Pen

The game is on!
"Yeah we ought to at least let them all know what we're planning," Iris responds to Tennor. She walks back to the others. "Tennor and I are going to Zora's Domain to investigate," she tells them all. "Feel free to come along." One can easily hear how upset she is, right now mainly because of Rasul.

Storm

" well. Ill Take Luna, Lyna, and Nev to The Lake then.. Nev. Can you telepath with Iris?"

Storm

Rasul enters the portal
"Dente... If youre done sulking... I need you to set up a telepathic channel so we can talk over long distances"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom