• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Lyna woke and checked on Darunia, still sleeping. She picked up her axe and went to walk about the village, unsure what to do.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Sometime the next day, Tennor & Co. finally approach the village, "Took us long enough..." he mutters, walking into Buster's shop, "Buster, my boy! Do you know where everyone is staying?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor's smile brightens, "Rasul!" he walks over, "We picked up a survivor on the way. Another Zora. That's all that's noteworthy," he glances around, "Do you know which one Mailan's in?"

Libk

C waves to Rasul and smiles as they make it to the village, though she's not quite sure what to say.

Lyna was heading out for her morning hunt when she noticed the others had finally returned. But they had an extra she didn't remember seeing before. Interesting. She started making her way over to the group.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul looks at Tennor
" Mailan is in the house by the entrance to the Lost woods"
Rasul looks at this Zora, and her body language. he knew something was up
"So, Pisca... How come you're browner than the rest? did you take refuge in the Desert? and If so, why didn't you make yourself known to anyone the 5 times we passed that Oasis?"

Libk

"Hm? I haven't been in Hyrule for a few years now. Decided to do some traveling." She pulled out a pictobox and started showing Rasul some pictures of her with another Zora. "I got to go on tour with Lulu. You know who lulu is, right? Well anyway, we toured Termina for a bit, and a few of the other countries, but mostly Termina. It's a lot warmer there, unless you go to snowhead."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul did not trust this Zora...at all
" well. that's nice. I'm just gonna go over there, and you guys have a nice time"
Rasul goes back to the deku tree and talks to Iris
" Iris my dear, they brought a new person... a Zora Female..."
Rasul enters the Portal where dente is and he picks him up and slams him on the ground
" anyone you know coming to play?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom