• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul puts on a simple tunic as pajamas and grabs a stuffed Bear he has made and prepares for slumber

Pen

The game is on!
Iris returns to lying on her back in silence for a while. "But what if ... I wanted to have you here beside me?" she then asks, feeling her heart pounding harder.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
" If you did, then I would oblidge, but I remember last time we were on this bed you said I was a bit too forward" Rasul says, blushing

Pen

The game is on!
That night Iris has a dream. The dream starts out like the one she'd had several nights in a row now, with her being on a large field with hundreds of arrows raining down at her from above. Unable to rely on her teleportation in these dreams Iris was no match for the arrows, but now, finally, Iris was able to defend herself by creating the transparent blue shield around her. Thanks to her magic shield she survived the arrows in this dream, and afterward she saw her friends a little further away on the field, so she ran over there to join them. That was when she woke up, feeling very happy. The morning sun was shining in through the window. Iris looked to her right and saw a sleeping Rasul lying next to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom