• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
C pulls her arms in a little and looks down nervously "Well.... Thank you both ,once again, for saving me. I'd be glad to join you."

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"Well, it's already pretty late, you two get some sleep, I'll take first watch." Nevermore offers. She enjoyed the nighttime more than daytime. It she felt better when it was dark. Presently, she moves to the window and leans against the wall, looking out into the dark horizon.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"You dont know how hard it was to get Cuccoo downs for the matress" Rasul says as he looks upon Iris' form, setting up his floor mat

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor yawns, "Wake me up in a few hours, Kiera. Don't skip yourself out on too much sleep," he stretches out on the floor, due to a lack of beds, "Don't worry about keeping watch yourself, Luna," Tennor tells her, "Nev and I will take care of all that."

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore ignores Tennor's request and let's him sleep longer, when there was only a few hours of darkness left she decides to get some sleep. She goes to Tennor and shakes his shoulder a little. "Come on Tenn, it's your watch."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor's eyes snap open, "Thanks," he heaves himself upward and goes to the door, peeking outside. He chooses to stand just there, with the unlocked door behind him, and the open wilderness in front of him. This is where he spends the rest of the night.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore sits in a corner and switches from watching Tennor to Luna. Eventually, her eyes drift closed and she falls asleep. All too soon, sunlight shines and wakes her up. She gets up and rekindles the fire from last night by blowing on the coals, once they are hot enough, they set the new wood ablaze. She sets out some bread for Tennor and Luna. She walks out the door where Tennor is. "You go get some food, then we keep going. I'm not sure how far we will get with Luna but I hope to get at least to Lon Lon by dark and Ordin-Bashir during the night."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"You're right. She'll probably slow us down..." he glances back at their companion, "But it's worth it. You think we can make it to Ordon before tomorrow morning then?"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
C wakes up and sees the bread waiting for her. She smiles. It's working. She picked up a piece of the bread and took a few bites, hearing conversation going on outside the door. It didn't matter what the conversation was about. All that mattered to her was proving to them she was an ally. And then, she'd go after Tennor.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Well it's only right that I try. I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable"
Rasul fluffs his pillow, and tries not to sound pathetic about this situation

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom