• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"I can teach you how to heal, if you can use magic." Lyna was smiling at the girl's willingness to learn "I don't think I could join you all, however."

Mido

Version 1
Dente meanders a bit, finding Rasul meditating on a tree stump. Not wanting to break his focus, he kneels in front of Rasul, deciding to join in the meditation. His thoughts zoom, musing over what was next.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor shakes his head, "The field gets dangerous at night, remeber. Holing up somewhere is probably our best bet," he spies an old cottage not far away, "That place look safe to you Nev?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul tries to feel where everyone is when--
Rasul's eyes open, and he sees Dente. he returns back to meitation, and remains calm

Libk

C would wait in the water for the night, keeping any monsters from getting to her. Even with the shortcut, it was still a good bit of travel to go through.

Pen

The game is on!
"Aw that's a shame. It would've been fun having you around some more," Iris says. "But yeah I can use some magic. I'm good with teleportation magic and I've just started briefly learning some sort of shield magic."

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
the daring duo enters the cabin. its old and rickety. but they were just staying the night. there is still some old wood in the stove that Nevermore sets ablaze with a fire starter.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul lights up the Leaf and smokes it hard, blowing the Smoke at Dente, giving him the worst Trip of his life

Mido

Version 1
((3:30 is where it all begins.))

Dente's meditation becomes very vivid, and nearly magical. Unfortunately the trip takes a dark turn when it delves into Dente reliving an event that broke the at the time young man. Visibly grimacing, Dente huddles himself a bit, seemingly becoming more tense. This was not good.

Libk

(I'm aware of what the gooberfish is, but just checking about whether or not there is one. I'm rather late to this RP so new monsters could have infested the waters that I'm unaware of.)

"Well, it probably won't be too hard for you then. Especially if you're good at teleportation. Teleportation is a precise magic. One wrong move and you're stuck in a wall. The way I'm healing is similar. You have to create threads out of magic and use them to see the wound shut, while simultaneously accelerating the natural healing process." Lyna sat down at the edge of one of the beds as she explained how she did her work. She took the pauldrons off of her shoulders and lay down, exhaustion setting in.

C continues moving with the river, getting closer and closer to her goal, when she sees a cabin. But it's not empty. There's light coming from the windows, someone us inside. She didn't know if she should approach it or not. She watched it for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom