• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore treads on over the, now rocky, terrain. While the whole crew (especially the original ones) were like family to her, she had never really gotten close to Tennor. Maybe she just felt awkward when he and Mailan were together. Kiera and Mailan's relationship had been rocky at times and she didn't want anything to come between that. Not that she felt anything but platonic friendship for Tennor. But she did want to take this opportunity to get to know him. She breaks the silence. "So what do you feel about this plague? Do you think things will ever be the same?"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"It has, hasn't it?" The Zora replied. She walked over and sat down next to Dente, resting her head on his shoulder. "Don't worry about Gail. I've satisfied her urges for the time being. I just need to know about your friends."

---------

Lyna kept focusing her energy into the wound on Darunia. It was taking more work than she thought it would but she was main it work. "Clean rags, please, and water. He'll be alright. I just need you to keep switching out the rags and cleaning his wounds as I work. Once every hour or so."

Last edited:

Mido

Version 1
Dente, for whatever reason, doesn't mind the Zora resting her head on his shoulder, but visibly grimaces at the thought of whatever she and Gail had partaken in. He didn't want to know.

"About my friends? Well, I can't say I know where they are for sure, but I can check. I'll head back to Ordin-Bashir to see if they returned, and hell, I might just confront them myself," he solemnly notes. Sure, that would make their eventual encounter a bit early, but he might as well get it over with. "So with this in mind, you and Gail can stay put here while I do what I have to do. And one more thing," Dente lets out a bittersweet sigh. "It's sort of nice to see you again." Dente definitely thought this Zora was creepy and had quite a questionable mode of operation, but he vaguely remembered during those dark years of initiation in the desert that the two had gotten along. He didn't quite recall how, but it was certainly platonic. He needed a friend, if he could call any of his cohorts by that title, but he supposes in hindsight that he had one. Standing up, he calls out to both Gail and the Zora now.

"I'm off, ladies. I'll keep you posted on the status of our friends in the meantime. Have fun, alright?" He finishes his statement in an uncharacteristically teasing manner, much like he would have a long time ago. Was he finally at peace? Time would tell. Moments later, Dente disappears in a flash of light, quickly picking up his stuff from the Domain and finding himself in Ordin-Bashir again, clothed in his red robes atop a tree.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor laughs a little, "The way things were? No. Things will never be the same again. The world will heal - it always does - but it won't be the same. The scar will always linger," he stops in front of a rocky cliff amd looks down, before taking a running leap off the edge.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul tends to his own wounds sustained by ending a generation of Nutts. there are always two nutts hanging around, just dangling there

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"Whoa!" Nevermore says after seeing Tennor throw himself off a cliff. In a split second reaction, she hurls herself after him bringing her arms and legs close together to stay aerodynamic. She begins closing the gap between them but she worries that she won't make it in time.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
With barely a splash, Tennor dives into the lake at the bottom of the cliff. He tilts his body slightly and uses his momentum to travel more outward than downward. It was peaceful down here - he was back in his native element. But he knew that he couldn't stay here long, and quickly rose to the surface, treading water as he watched Nevermore fly.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Seeing that Tennor had landed in the water, she immediately spreads her wings and breaks her fall with a few flaps. She grins at him, "At least give me a warning next time!" She jokes, flapping her wings just above the water.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"Not very well, I didn't live by the water so I don't get a lot of practice. I certainly couldn't keep up with you!" Kiera lands on the nearby sand and looks around. They were still in Goron territory but they could now see Hyrule Field. Luckily, no mutants could be seen. The crew had never had a successful clash with the mutants and she wondered if they could really save them from their sickness.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul relaxed. knowing damn well lectures will be said when they returned. he can just hear them now... they might even kick him out of Ordin-Bashir

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Remind me sometime," Tennor tells her, washing himself onto the shore, "If you want, I'll teach you. Good skill to have. Of course, this is advice coming from a fish, but it's still pretty sound."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom