• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Mido

Version 1
Dente removes one of the higher blocks. The tower wobbles a bit, but does not fall. His advantage had faltered.

"So riddle me this: how did you get involved with Tasul?" Dente is not quite sure how to read his new temporary partner-in-crime, but something compelled him to ask. Perhaps it was his growing mindfulness toward the future. He was certainly unhappy, yet at peace with his lot, but his new friends made him ever more restless. Could he truly change? He didn't want to see others go down similarly.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Lyna waved bye to igneel and entered the volcano. She quickly found her way to the fire temple and entered it. She wasn't quite sure where Darunia would be in this plave, so she just wandered over through the door at the top of the stairs and to the left.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor nods, "Got it," he glances around at the group, doing some math in his head, "I think we'll all have to jump at once, just to make sure it doesn't rise without us, or that our weight being on there early doesn't cause your side to rise."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Gail takes the last bottom block from the tower, the whole thing Levitating in mid-air
"Lets say I work for him... him and his brother Rasul made sure us Dragon Lords were kept in line. Tasul has the Leash. woof woof"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Lyna now stands in the room before Volvagia's lair, wondering if perhaps he's in there. Legend told tale of a boy in green coming here to kill the dragon and save Darunia. Perhs po s as some kind of cruel punishment, Darunia was being held there again. She went into Volvagia's lair.

Mido

Version 1
Dente muses for a moment, then takes a block out. Unfortunately, the structure falls this time.

"Well, there we have it," he remarks about the game. His attention than goes back to Gail. He isn't quite sure how to gauge the way she said her statement. "Dragon lords, huh? I believe I've met two of them." What did these brothers not have under their control? Jeez....

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Gail takes her piece
"Igneel? that's I'mpossible. he made a deal with the Gerudo King, and was put in the Grounds"

Mido

Version 1
"Interesting," Dente nods. "We actually happened to free him around that area." He promptly takes another piece. Gail seemed to be fond of her brethren. Must have really stunk to be under control for as long as they seemingly have been. His time under the thumb likely paled in comparison to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom