• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
" you heard the Brother. we are going to the altar so he can give his Blessing to the Master Sword

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"The grounds... you mean that Gerudo prision?" Lyna was quite a bit more concerned now. Nothing should be able to escape that prison.

Last edited:

Storm

" I had a friend on the Outside, little girl. I know what you're thinking, but My Job was making a deal with the wrong Demon King... I should always side with The BlackMoons... My Name is Igneel, by the Way"

~~~~~~~

Rasul made sure Darunia was stable as they walked down
" AY NEV! can you give us a hand? maybe play a Game of GoronBall catch. we wont be able to cross the lava just walking"
Rasul poulls out a pair of Titan Mitts from his pack and lifts Darunia over his head

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darunia shakes his head, "No, Rasul! Put me down!" he rolls out of Rasul's hands, then cringes a little when he hits the ground with a thud, "This is my temple, brother. There are easier ways around," he makes his way towards the wall and feels along it. He strains, but his eyes are weak, "Is this the second torch from the end?" he asks.
"Yes," Tennor responds.
"Good," Darunia pulls it off the wall, and suddenly the rocks that formed that wall cascaded downwards, ending up in a gravelly pile at his feet and revealing a tunnel, "This way," he gestures to the others to enter.

Mido

Version 1
Dente squats on the marble structure encasing the path between the lake and domain. The surprise was nowhere in sight at this time. Still, observing the lake took Dente back to some of the early days of his travels with the group. Truly, perhaps more that he liked to admit even at that time, they may have been among his best friends. There was the no-nonsense Mailan, the dignified Tennor, the kind Iris, the upbeat Keira, the heroic Morty, and of course, the maverick Rasul. In spite of everything, they accepted him, a borderline monster, a dead man. It may have been a short time ago, but Dente was thankful for it all. The memory of relaxing on the nearby rocks soothes his racing mind as the impending surprise approaches.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The group makes their way down the tunnel a little ways, until they come to another dead end. Darunia's head swivels around and squints, spying a ripcord near his head. He pulls it, and the rock wall in front of them breaks away. They're in a new room in the dungeon.

They were on an outcropping above a pool of lava. There were two pillars in the lava, big enough for a few people to stand on. The exit to the room was on the other side, high up on the wall. Near the surface of the lava next to one of the pillars sat a smaller landmass, touching the elevated one they were on, and connected via a ladder. It was probably within jumping distance of the pillar.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darunia eases himself to the ground against a wall, "I... I need to rest, brother. I haven't walked this much in months. The room's starting to spin... but you're intelligent, I know you can sort this out."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
As he lands on the pillar, he feels it give way under him. The added weight makes the pillar begin to slowly descend, while the other pillar begins to rise at a similar rate. He's already below the point where he can jump back to the same level as everyone else, but the lower-level rocky platform is still within his reach if he seeks to get off.

Storm

Rasul leaps back onto the overhang
" Okay. Now I want everyone to listen very carefully. Nevermore, you go on the Right pillar with Tennor. me and Iris will take the Left. you two will rise up, hopefully enough to rise to the platform above. when you two get to the Top, Nevermore, I want you to look for Pottery to place onto the Pillar. or a stone statue or a pressure lever. you have the Gauntlets, you can lift. any Questions?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom