• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
A rebel, reallllyyyy? XD
Yup.

3de4c0e02f5f238610de9062ec468aad8ddd38dfd825fdce632fe47116791901.jpg

I'll get my forum submitted soon, but if I don't get mine in, and everyone is waiting around for me, don't hesitate to start. I'll drop in after.

Mido

Version 1
Yep, you're our last piece to the puzzle. :D Welcome to the Rp, Mido!

Many thanks! ^^ I suppose I should get started on writing this ol' sheet up, then:

Name: Dente Fray
Race: Hylian
Hair color (if applicable): Dark brown, longer hair kept in a ponytail. Has a light beard as well.
Eye color: Brown
Combat/weapon preference: Not very well-versed in the use of weapons. Usually carries a shovel around with him, and a dagger in case of emergencies.
Pre/post-apocalypse story: Before the apocalypse, Dente was a drifter; but he had taken a job working as the gravekeeper in Kakariko's graveyard after the former gravekeeper, Dampe, had passed on. Once everything hit the fan, Dente aided in the effort to close off the once peaceful villiage from outsiders to prevent the infection from spreading. Currently, Dente is working on making Kakariko village a safe haven, despite its impromptu isolationist policy. As a civilian, Dente has no special skills to note; however, his distant nature and unnerving knowledge of the macabre make him a peculiar individual.

Toxic_Snowman's in the RP?! Hurray! Snow cones for everyone! :D

Pen

The game is on!
No. We all hate you. Go away ;)

D:

Name:
Iris
Race: Sheikah
Hair color: White
Eye color: Red
Combat/weapon preference: Brass knuckles, a Lens of Truth and magic that can make her seemingly disappear from anywhere anytime.
Pre/post-apocalypse story: Iris has always been very timid and shy. She prefers to be alone and she's bad at team work. Growing up in Kakariko she had a lot of people (her parents included) telling her how she would be taking over after the great Impa when she would grow up. Unwilling to take those kinds of responsibilities she fled from home when she was only 14. She kept training by herself and accepted different sorts of fetch quests to earn rupees. Being as shy as she is she uses a Mask of Truth to conceal her face when she interacts with people during missions (this keeps her identity secret and it hides her otherwise obvious Sheikah eyes). Since she was always so good at isolating herself from others she was able to avoid the disease when it started spreading in Hyrule.

G

Guest-3

Okay guys, lets go ahead and get this ball rolling! When Toxic completes his, he'll jump in (or he'd better cuz if not imma come after him and tackle him a- you know what, I'll stop there cx) and get all mingly with the RP.
LETS GET TO IT, BABES! (nicknames get me everytime)

G

Guest-3

*Mailan sits on the ground, staring out into the distance from her position ontop of the fishing shack. She had always loved Lake Hylia, but after Zelda departed, she could barely stand to be there. She was only here right now because she had heard of a lone Zora residing in its depths. Mailan lowers herself to the ground and approaches the lake, sighing as a memory of Zelda crosses her mind. She shakes her head and calls out, unsure if the rumors were correct or not*
Hello? Is anyone there..?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor hears a light thudding, and then a vocal noise. Someone, or something, is here. Rising to just below the surface, he looks at her. She looks normal enough... hopefully she isn't infected.
His head breaks the surface, "Afternoon."

G

Guest-3

Mailan jumps back and spots the Zora. Her heart drops. She wasn't really sure there WERE any of his kind left.
"You're... Tennor, I presume?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul sat in The Deku Tree. The Scarecrows of The Kokiri that used to livecthere outside as lawn gnomes. Rasul made himself breakfast from his garden and then curled up with a good book.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor nodded, "That's correct. And you'd be?" She was definitely normal. She didn't look mutated at all, and, to really be honest, she didn't look like she had the few blessings of the curse either. She was probably safe, but he couldn't be sure; he remained in the water.

Storm

Rasul went through the motions and smoked some Purple Lotus, a highly addictive kibd of Tobacco the dwarves used that thrived and overgrew and mutated in Hylian Soil

G

Guest-3

"I am Mailan. You may have once heard the name, but not in female context. I was Zeld-" she catches herself and continues. "the Princess' assigned guard. I've come because... well, because I need help."

Storm

Rasul got high off his tits and sat on his couch he stole from the houses of the dead Kokiri

Pen

The game is on!
Iris was walking south across Hyrule Field. Ever since the disease had started spreading it had become hard to come by rupees and food, but she had recently been in Kakariko Village where she'd been able to nag some old pieces of bread from an abandoned house. She didn't know where to go, but she wanted to avoid bumping into anyone at any cost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom