• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Iris' ring was Finished, and now it was time for Rasul's Ring. Rasul grabs a slightly thicker spike and whacks the material as he did before. This day was going to be the Happiest Day of his life, and nothing was going to ruin it, then it hit him. Tasul… what if he showed. no matter. rasul didn't think he would. as Rasul was hammering, Lukas arrives
"Rasul my boy! its the Big Day. I do feel as your Minister I may know how this is going to go."
"ah yes, Uncle Luke. umm. I mean this would be easier to do with an actual shiekah elder and not me, but we're going to try to do Dwarven and shiekah. I don't really have the Glasses... I have a few Mugs though. I feel my beloved would be better suited on telling you how this will go."

Pen

The game is on!
Iris was still there so she had heard Rasul's conversation with Lukas.

"Well there's a lot of rituals and steps that are part of a traditional Sheikah wedding ceremony, but there's one part that's especially typical in Sheikah weddings that I'd really like to have because I always thought it seemed very nice," Iris explains. "We call it the San-Ku, and it involves the bride and groom drinking sake from three cups of varying sizes. I've already prepared the sake, so that's all done. Basically Lukas, first you pour sake into the smallest cup for the groom who drinks half of it in three sips before giving the cup to the bride who finishes the last half in another three sips. Then you pour up the middle sized cup and give it to the bride who drinks half of it in three sips before handing it to the groom who finishes it in another three sips. And finally you pour sake into the large cup and the same pattern is followed as with the small cup. The groom drinks first, and then the bride. At some point after this we present the rings. It doesn't need to happen immediately after as long as it's after this cleaning ritual. There's a lot of Sheikah traditions that I don't really care for, but this specific one is something I'd love to go through with."

Storm

Lukas claps
" Great. well. I best get in my vestments and get the altar ready. if only your mother could be here"
Rasul hangs his head low
" she's in a better place now"

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Time flies when you're making plans, and when Iris realizes that time is running short she gives Rasul a peck on the cheek. "I need to go get ready now," she tells him. "I'll see you when we begin the ceremony."

Storm

Rasul quickly bathed himself and redressed in his formals
"Nervous. this is kind of a new thing for me. what if things go wrong?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor's smile flickers for a second, but only that, "You and Iris are great together. That isn't going to change. And from how committed you two are... today is going to be perfect. Don't you worry."
Rasul's fears reflected his own - the entire reason he wasn't doing what his friend was doing. But Rasul was braver than him. More willing to take a leap of faith. And Tennor greatly respected that, even as it made him feel a little hollow.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore looked nicer than she had for months. the hero business was very hard on the body, plus, there were very few people left in the world that she wanted to look nice for. this occasion was one of them. The timing was off and a little strange, but deep down she was happy for the two, even if she did find Rasul annoying at times, he was something of a big brother to her. An ancient, leaf-smoking, very odd big brother.

kiera walks up to Iris, she looked beautiful, but a little nervous. Kiera didn't know what to say other than: "you ready for this?" she regretted the bluntness of the statement as if came out of her mouth and looked down immediately.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Mailan went to Iris's house as well. She was limping a little, and she winced when she stepped on it, but her excitement over the wedding was stronger than any pain in the world. She ran over and quickly hugged Iris, interrupting her conversation with Kiera, "It's almost time!"

Storm

Rasul grabs an armlet from his collection. It was blue-green in color and on it is marked a symbol resembling a cats eye. He looks at himself in the mirror and holds his hand up. In his hand a symbol appears before vanishing.
"I hope youre right, Tennor"
Rasul grabs his hammer and heads for the altar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom