• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"The boy is the best Shaman a chief can ask for. He heals the sick and rejuvenates the elderly. He is a humanitarian and builds infrastructure and economy. What have you done?" Lukas Said

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Fastforwarding!

The traveling party has accomplished what they set out to do, and so, in the morning of the following day the four companions left the construction work of Castle Town and began their return trek to Ordin Bashir.

"I can already tell the new Castle Town will be a lot different from the old one," Iris said as they walked across the great field. "I just hope we'll be able to put an end to the mutation epidemic before it gets even more out of hand..."

Storm

Rasul Ponders
"Sadly, I feel the only way to do so would be to physically seek out and kill every last Infected, then destroy the Source. my crusade for a Cure has turned up nothing but dead end after Dead End"

Pen

The game is on!
"In that case our only chance to stop this is to destroy the source of the epidemic," Iris says with a serious tone. "It's said to be in the desert somewhere but last time we went there we weren't able to find anything related to the disease. I'm sure it was Dente's plan all along to lead us away from the mutation source..."

Storm

" so first thing is we need to find a way to be Immune from the Mutation" Rasul ponders hard. this will be a hard thing to achieve
" but first. we have things to do"
as Rasul says this he hears Music coming from behind him

a dwarven parade lead by Lukas leaving Castle Town. along with othrs who would like to pay their respects to The couple. it was only like 11 or 12 dwarves, plus Lukas and carlos

Pen

The game is on!
Iris of course looks back when she hears the music, and she smiles a surprised smile upon seeing the parading group of dwarves approaching. She wondered if she would be able to truly enjoy herself on the upcoming wedding day amid all this tragedy. She knew she could use some fun and relaxation, so she would do her utmost to enjoy herself. She needed it; they all did.

Storm

Rasul looks to his ;l;eft, and sees a figure flying in ominous shadow deeper into the Forest towards the Visible Florthanac. the top almost looking like it's holding the Moon up, or it would if it wasnt 3 weeks before spring equinox. Rasul shakes his head, but enjoysd the Lively music, and joins in the Festivities

Pen

The game is on!
In the early evening the four companions plus the dwarf parade arrived in Ordin Bashir. Iris was relieved to be back and have the full group together again.

Carlos strolled through the village, observing the houses with an impressed expression.

Last edited:

Storm

Lukas sat on a Log, pipe of tobacco in his pipe
" nice place you got, Ras. so. you want me, Lukas Alabas, The Sword of the Wind, to marry you? like right now?"
Rasul blushes
" not yet. tomorrow morning. we have to make it as perfect as we can. Iris, dear. go with the dwarven mistresses. I know they'd love an elf-sized model to make something for. Have Fun. I love you"
3 dwarven Women lead Iris into one of the Houses, and begin the process of making the wedding dress

meanwhile Rasul returns to the Deku Tree and begins work on his Formal wear. it will need some updating since last he wore them. there were 2 wars he fought since then

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
nevermore retreats to her room. she takes off her feathery cloak and stretches her strong wings. It had been a while since she had flown, too many dungeons and caves. It had been a hot summer but now the leaves were beginning to fall and autumn colors were emerging speckling the foliage with red and orange. It was nice outside, Kiera always preferred the darker seasons, fall and spring. more clouds, more shade. she also liked the cold better than the heat. she sits down on her bed and took it all in, she tried to let go the incident with the dwarves. they were so contrary and it seemed she could say nothing right around them. "this is why I don't like people" she says to herself as she puts on a clean purple shirt. (her old one had too many bloodstains and was more brown than purple now so she got a new one from Buster he's actually not a bad tailor!) she then lays back in her bed and rests her mind and body.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Hearing the procession return, Tennor walked out of his house and went to meet them. He was surprised at how many people had returned - he thoguht they'd come back alone. But even so, he was happy to see them all. "How was the trip?" He called

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom