• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post a Video Game Tune That Has You Feeling Nostalgic

DekuNut

I play my drum for you

I'm not even Australian, but TY was my favorite collectathon as a kid, above Mario, Donkey Kong, and even Spyro. A lot of the songs from that game are extremely nostalgic for me. I honestly don't even know how my siblings and I got as far as we did in that game back then. Just playing it so much for hours and hours on end I guess.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend

It isn't exactly nostalgia for me (since I didn't discover Resident Evil 2 until the remake), but Looming Dread, the theme of the short Fourth Survivor in Resident Evil 2's remake, is awesome. It's the perfect soundtrack to the more action oriented campaign of HUNK, the Grim Reaper and one of Resident Evil's most skilled soldiers.

HUNK doesn't get PTSD.

He is the traumatic event.

Last edited:

Cfrock

Keep it strong

I'm not even Australian, but TY was my favorite collectathon as a kid, above Mario, Donkey Kong, and even Spyro. A lot of the songs from that game are extremely nostalgic for me. I honestly don't even know how my siblings and I got as far as we did in that game back then. Just playing it so much for hours and hours on end I guess.

You little ripper!

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Indulge me for a moment.
This music isn't from my childhood or anything, I'm playing Blossom Tales right now. But this piece of music from it does make me feel nostalgic. In some way I find hard to articulate it makes me think of the past. It puts the ghost of ~2006–2007 in my heart. I think of sitting in bed late at night lit by the glow of my DS, earphones in, soaking in an image of a rain-soaked field...
Makes me feel wistful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom