• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post a Video Game Tune That Has You Feeling Nostalgic

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion

favorite game of all time practically [probably 2nd to xenoblade], the caution theme just brings me to my middle school age, played through subsistence probably close to a dozen times back then

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
It's been a while with this thread and I just noticed a lack of Banjo Kazooie which I used to play with my neighbors, I never got very far into it though. I hope to fix that one of these days.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
When I was 8 I went to the Hershey Factory and after the tour we went to the gift store and they had this collection of samples of computer games one of them A Quest for Camelot had a sing-a-long on it and this is one of the songs.

Ezlo

The Minish Craftsman
The Pallet Town theme from FR/LG is very nostalgic since Pokemon LeafGreen was my first Pokemon game
I love The Minish Woods theme and it is also nostalgic, child me was lost in the Minish Woods forever, I was very excited when I found Ezlo, and I love the Minish Cap so much mainly due to nostalgic reasons too
The Rainbow Route theme from Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, I'm not a big fan of Kirby but I love the Amazing Mirror, I think it was my first nintendo game ever, I used to spend the entire day playing Kirby, until I got Pokemon
Although it's not a theme, but the Hamha! Sound effect from the Hamtaro games really brings back some happy memories
All of these nostalgic themes are from GBA games cuz it was my first console ever.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Woo this one brings me back to the good old days of renting video games from home vision videos. Ahh when rental stores were a thing. and can't forget Impact.

Master of Orion 2
Galactic Theme 2

This track I think really helps set the mood of the game. It's my favourite 90's game. That really says something as I like it even more than Terranigma and I really like that game a lot.

Well since I've mentioned Terranigma I should share a track or two from that game too. I can't share the entire soundtrack, as good as it is, it's just too much. So I'll share the two main map themes in the game as they best represent the huge scope this game has musically.
PS. The official soundtrack of this game is disappointing, not in quality though. It's just missing half the great tracks from the game. The soundtrack needed a 2nd disc.

And finally one classic - in my opinion the best track from any Star Fox game ever made. It was a shame that Nintendo didn't keep the electronic / heavier style of music for the franchise. It's one of the disappointments / weaker points of the franchise. At least the first game got it right.

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User

Reminds me of a nice sunny day, the kind where you're just sitting around and playing Pokemon. Bugs are flying around outside by the flower garden. You ate a whole ream of cookies. You're laying on your stomach, the fabric of the couch nice and fuzzy. You have no obligations, no work. Just Pokemon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom