• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post a Video Game Tune That Has You Feeling Nostalgic

BiodegradableElderlyBunny-poster.jpg

I dont need to say anything for this. This is a one way ticket to childhood.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
This was a demo in my first ever computer game Big Thinkers Kindergarten. I later on around 4th grade got the actual game and played through it a lot. :)

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I loved this game when it came out in 5th grade, my best friend and cousin also had it. My cousin got it for me cuz i had allergies to wheat and could not eat Cap'n Crunch myself.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I discovered this game at a friend's house during a soccer/football party she had it on PlayStation. I later on convinced my parents to get if for me for PC. I got stuck in this level for a good while cuz it can be a bit of a maze.

Not enough people know about or played Breath of Fire IV, but I'll often come back to this track and reflect on what was a very enjoyable JRPG on the PS1.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion

one of the earliest games I've ever played, potentially even my first, when I downloaded it on the wii virtual console during middle school age [it was only $5], I had what I can only describe as an epiphany when I realized this was that sonic game I remember playing so long ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom