• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

post a random fact about yourself

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Halloween is my favorite holiday and one of the few things that makes me excited anymore is browsing/buying Halloween decorations when they're in stores.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
True crime is one of my biggest interests. I feel like it's recently become "cool" to like true crime but it's been an interest of mine for a long time. I'm not someone who just casually listens to the popular podcasts. I actually rarely listen to true crime podcasts at all. Some days I will spend hours reading about different cases, mostly unsolved. And I have pretty vast knowledge when it comes to unsolved true crime cases, to the point that it's amazed my family that I've identified a case on an ID episode just by one or two keywords I heard when I walked in.

TheGreatCthulhu

The Great Old One, Star Spawn, Sleeper of R'lyeh
ZD Champion
I really like sushi, and I tend to prefer rice based meals over pasta based meals.

I'll gladly eat and enjoy pasta, but I really like rice. :)

Uwu_Oocoo2

Pico picori!
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I only got in trouble in school once in my entire life. It was sixth grade, I was reading a book in class and not paying attention to the teacher. As it turns she was on an angry rant telling us not to read while she's talking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom