• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Possible TLOZ trilogy?

Still would be awesome to see a conclusion to the Hero of Time. They already have the engine ready to go, they just need to write a fulfilling story and create a world that is separated from both Hyrule and Termina. I hope and think this´ll be the next Zelda game for the New Nintendo 3DS.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
@Seth @Spiritual Mask Salesman
I completely consider TWW, PH, and ST a trilogy. We see the destruction of Ganon and Old Hyrule in TWW, we see Link and Tetra trying to find new land in PH, and in ST they have found that land and their descendants need to defeat the evil there to make New Hyrule a safe place to live.

I also consider ALttP/OoX/LA/ALBW a tetralogy, it was a trilogy before ALBW. Destruction of Ganon --> Failed resurrection --> Link's meaningless journey --> the descendant of his spirit beat a revived Ganon.

And there is another one too...but this one is a bit more unconventional. TMC, FS, and FSA. They're all extensions of the same story, creation of the four sword and Vaati's seal --> Vaati's escape and reseal --> destruction of Vaati and seal of New Ganon, but FSA takes place much after the previous two and there are multiple events that happen in between.

@Seth @Spiritual Mask Salesman
I completely consider TWW, PH, and ST a trilogy. We see the destruction of Ganon and Old Hyrule in TWW, we see Link and Tetra trying to find new land in PH, and in ST they have found that land and their descendants need to defeat the evil there to make New Hyrule a safe place to live.

I also consider ALttP/OoX/LA/ALBW a tetralogy, it was a trilogy before ALBW. Destruction of Ganon --> Failed resurrection --> Link's meaningless journey --> the descendant of his spirit beat a revived Ganon.

And there is another one too...but this one is a bit more unconventional. TMC, FS, and FSA. They're all extensions of the same story, creation of the four sword and Vaati's seal --> Vaati's escape and reseal --> destruction of Vaati and seal of New Ganon, but FSA takes place much after the previous two and there are multiple events that happen in between.

Yeah, right before the timeline came out, I basically considered the idea of their just being different continuities that tied together, like this (not counting ALBW which wasn't out then of course). With some games in both continuities (OoT being before TP and WW). I still tend to split them up like that in my mind because they seem to flow better that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom