• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler (possible Spoiler)Theory About Spirit Tracks and Link's Awakening.

I got to thinking and had the thought, that the ST link is the same as LA. Please do not make fun of me if this is stupid. I haven't played these games, and I just thought of that. If it is false, can you tell me why?

Please have a mature discussion of this.

ps I am new to this site.

Agent B

The King of Hyrule
I always thought LA might either be after Link to the Past or in between Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. I don't think ST Link is the same as LA Link, though.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I've always thought that two Links, both in different spilts, could be the same. There's just the question of Link's uncle. Link in Link's Awakening is the same as the one in A Link to the Past. So what happened to his uncle? My best guess is that he might have died, or not be in New Hyrule. But it's completley possible.

I've always thought that two Links, both in different spilts, could be the same. There's just the question of Link's uncle. Link in Link's Awakening is the same as the one in A Link to the Past. So what happened to his uncle? My best guess is that he might have died, or not be in New Hyrule. But it's completley possible.

I thought that new hyrule was founded because WW Link and zelda found it to grant the king of red lion's dying wish.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Sure, it's possible, one doesn't propose a hypothesis and ask others to prove it wrong. You have the burden of proof, so instead of us telling you why they can't be the same Link, why don't you tell us what makes you think they are?

In the LA manual, Link is said to have defeated Ganon. This makes the order ST/LA a bit inconvenient (for ST Link did not battle against Ganon), however, there can be a game after ST where Ganondorf returns.

Still, the timeline from the Hyrule Historia connects LA with AlttP and OoX. (It seems like these three games share the same Link, but it is not confirmed.)

/Blue Window

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom