• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Possible New Mewtwo Forme?

So there's a movie poster picture floating around that seems to look like a new forme for Mewtwo.

Now I know what you're thinking: "But Reaca, this is probably the fakest thing that was ever faked!"

Just look, though:
GoeXTKV.jpg

The same kind of thing was done with Keldeo, so that may be something.

I dunno, what do you guys think?

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Now I know what you're thinking: "But Reaca, this is probably the fakest thing that was ever faked!"

That is what I think.

It's possible that Mewtwo could get a new form. I just don't believe that that would be it, since it looks terrible.

Dan

I don't like mewtwos new form I wish they would just leave his perfection alone. :(

Personally I'm not really sure this is real. Sure it looks legit enough, but there are loads of fans who can imitate Ken Sugimori's artstyle to the letter. Another thing that makes me believe this is fake is the fact that we are expecting some big Pokémon news this Saturday and giving Mewtwo a new form is pretty big which would tie into Pokémon X & Y. I'm pretty sure the news we will be getting will be about a completely new Pokémon otherwise this announcement will be a hype killer thanks to this leak.

Last edited:

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
If they give Mewtwo a new forme, it NEEDS to be cooler than that. The new forme is too smooth and sleek. It contrasts too much from it's destructive personality.

I can only think that the reasoning behind it would be that the Pokegod Mewtwo could not stand the power of the newer generation Pokemon (seriously, Mewtwo looks like a chump in comparison). Mewtwo is meant to be the perfection of power, so they might just be making it more powerful so it can continue to keep that title.

Last edited:

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
So there's a movie poster picture floating around that seems to look like a new forme for Mewtwo.

Just look, though:
GoeXTKV.jpg

The same kind of thing was done with Keldeo, so that may be something.

I dunno, what do you guys think?

Except that the "leak" doesn't even have the logo to the movie it's promoting on it. =P

I already spewed out everything I have to say about this on Pokemon Dungeon, but I will say that although I think the pictures are most likely not real, the possiblity ofthere being a new Mewtwo form are looking pretty good considering that there is still no next gen "star" for the next movie. Lets just hope it doesn't look anything like that. :P

Mido

Version 1
WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO MEWTWO!!!! I mean, implemting Mewtwo again seems like a great idea, but I really don't like the route that they're taking with his new form. Now if this is indeed, confirmed, I hope that Mewtwo won't have a new form, and just be introduced.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I don't care or mind about the new possibility of a new form for Mewtwo. To me it's just that, a new form. Maybe, if this turns out to be legit, they'll give other Pokemon other forms in the future or something. :cool:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I really really really hope this is fake. I will lose all respect for Mewtwo if they release that monstrosity! It's simply not badass enough to be Mewtwo

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

They didn't say specifically that it was a new Mewtwo form, but it was heavily implied that it at least had something to do with Mewtwo. I think it's either another failed, or a more successful, attempt at cloning Mew. Mewthree. I know the name sounds cheesy, but it's better than calling that... that thing the legendary Mewtwo.

I hope this means we'll see some older legendaries in Pokemon X&Y. Maybe we'll finally get an easy way to catch Mew! That'd be nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom