• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Possible Hyrule Theme?

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
I found this on YouTube, and it sounds really official. I'm not sure if it is real, or if it' in the game at all, but it kinda get's your hopes up for the final version.

[video=youtube;F66odIdUptk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F66odIdUptk&feature=related[/video]

So? What do you think? Does it sound like it should be in the game?

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
I think this is from SSBB. It sounds cool though, even though It wont be in SS. The only overworld theme we know is the Sky Overworld. This was confirmed in a stage demo with Nintendo rep. He said something like this...

I think you may have heard the huge sweeping theme when you're airborne.

It wasn't exactly like that, but close. He was referring to the theme at the end of the orchestral performance at E3, or the trailer theme. So there we go, airborne theme = the reversed lullaby.

Hyrule theme = Not yet known.

Well everyone's already figured it's from Brawl.
This is just some lame attempt to fool people into believing it's music from SS.
If it was, I think it would already be on the front page... or any other Zelda site.

But at least it's better than getting Rick Roll'd:)

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
I think it'd be awesome if they made a re-orchestrated version of aLttP's Dark World theme, at least for the parts of Hyrule which have yet to be "rescued" (from what I've understood so far you have to do something similar to the tear collection in TP but I'm not 100% up to date here). I mean it hasn't been overused yet, it was used only once in aLttP while other themes have been used several times so it could work, after all they did something similar before with the main theme and IMO it turned out great in MM even though it was already the third time.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
[video=youtube;gsgBI4T-aNE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsgBI4T-aNE&feature=related[/video]

EEE!!! More official sounding music. This one seems to be more "Skyward Sword"-ish. . . but it's just the opening though. . .
It sounds more like something they would use for like death mountain, or like a cut-sceen. . .
Maybe saving Zelda? It's got a few similar notes. . .

Last edited:

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
No, I'm getting excited for fake things I've seen since 2010. Not exactly fun, in my eyes.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Even if it's not official, I think it would be awesome to play to. Orchestrated music will be an amazing addition to the series!

David

But you called me here...
[video=youtube;gsgBI4T-aNE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsgBI4T-aNE&feature=related[/video]

EEE!!! More official sounding music. This one seems to be more "Skyward Sword"-ish. . . but it's just the opening though. . .
It sounds more like something they would use for like death mountain, or like a cut-sceen. . .
Maybe saving Zelda? It's got a few similar notes. . .

This one is actually the new orchestration created for OoT3D's soundtrack. So yes, it is official, but not Skyward Sword official.

The only official music we've heard is:

Sky Temple
Mini-Boss Music
Forest Demo Music
Flying Mini-game
Ghirahim Theme
Ghirahim Battle Theme
Skyward Sword Main Theme
Dat music that plays when Link catches Zelda at the end of the Bird Race.
A few iconic sounds effects. (Puzzle solved, chest opened, item obtained, etc.)

Other than that, everything else is fake.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom