• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Possible Four Swords for Wii U?

Would it be awsome to see/play it on the Wii U?

• Yeah! I'd love to see that happen someday!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it Just seems Unworthy of the Wii U

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Okay, so i've been observing the Wii U controls and what-not. And it occured to me that, "This would be great for a Four Sword game!" You could use the hand-held thingy as your own separate screen, with you items, hearts and other stuff. But, all of the Four Swords games so far have been 2D. If 4 Swords does come out on Wii U, will they make it 3-Dimensional? I'm hoping so because of the excellent graphics we've seen so far. . .

So, what're your thoughts on this? Would it work, or will it be a total flop? Do you think there'll be a Multiplayer capability on the Wii U?

I haven't played the four swords so i don't how good those games are but i agree that from what i have seen to me those games would be good for the Wii-U even if its a virtual game played on it.

Will that be the same on the DSi with you needing more than 1 person because none of my mates play Zelda

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Personally, I don't think Four Swords would work with the Wii U, at least not until it gets a major reworking in both graphics and gameplay. The Wii U is a powerful system judging by it's tech and tech demos, so having less than subpar graphics would be a turn off at first, and the ever random gameplay could be lose OR win. I would love for Four Swords to find it's way onto the 3DS before it thinks about going to Wii U, but that's just me.

T

Toonwolflink418

i would love to see a 4 swords for the wii u especially since i dont have the money to play the 2 old ones. but i have to agree with kemp the goron, they probably wont with dsi four swords, but im guessing that wii u will out live the wii so sometime it might come after dsi in its long rein of terror. maybe in 3 years it will come out :P
but i would love to see a new one, i'm glad you thought of this idea it's got me excited!

Last edited by a moderator:
it would be cool but if you think about it, the wii u is basically a pswii in a way thers not much else. id rather have a 3d four swords on the 3ds with oot 3d graphics and stuff.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yes, but no one likes to do that. It's boring.
I like to do it, it wasn't boring to me! Besides, having a single player AND multiplayer Four Swords game would easily make it accessible to people who only have one controller/system (something that Four Swords GBA failed to do) and the people who had multiple. Which in itself is another way to increase the fun! xD

D

Deleted member 14134

I would personally prefer to see a new overhead game on the wii u. Last time we had a true overhead zelda game on a home console was lttp. New super mario bros wii worked so I dont see why zelda can't return to its rOoTs and have a overhead game with the the consoles new power and technology.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom