• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Possible Earlier Release of Skyward Sword

So I got Oot 3D today (yay) and I was going through the packaging slips such as the registration number and manual and there was one for Skyward Sword saying it will be here this fall. does this mean we are getting Skyward Sword a little earlier than what was announced at E3? what have you guys heard? has anyone noticed this too and done any researching?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm hoping for a November release, a few countries would have Winter break around that time and it's relatively soon from now. November 21-25 would be a nice enough range although I doubt they'll do it.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Yes, I heard about this. Nick of Zelda World posted on the site about it a few days back. It says Fall 2011. That's a vague setting. Some people say this could have something to do with the August date we saw, but that can't be. The season of Fall starts late September. A lot of people also are under the impression that SS will be out Holiday Season. Nintendo said that it'd be out in time for the Holiday Season. Well, Fall is in time for the Holiday Season. I'm guessing we'll get yet another November Zelda release. That seems very logical, especially as quite a few Zelda games have come out in November already.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
I think it will be November, as similar things were said about Donkey Kong Country Returns and it was released mid-late November. I can only hope that it'll be early November, though, as my Birthday is in early November.

MattWalker

Windfall Walker
Yeah, 'Fall' and 'Holiday' could easily coincide with each other. I'm thinking November; a typical release month for Nintendo, eh?

well in the entertainment world if it's before thanksgiving (in America) then it's considered fall. if it comes out after thanksgiving then it's referred to as "holiday" or Christmas season. what i mean by entertainment is both movies and video games. if it's true that they are putting a insert in oot saying skyward sword would be coming out in the fall then that means that it will probably come out between mid to late september to mid November before thanksgiving.

It's not really "earlier than announced" when you consider the fact that they did say "around this holiday season". One would most likely assume they meant Fall/Winter, or Q4 2011, as we call it at the crap hole where I work.

I hope it's released in November-my birth month-because I don't celebrate Christmas, so no gifts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's hope for a Black Friday or earlier release USA... and for once in history the same release date for all regions!

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I've been hearing a lot about this "Fall" release, and I myself want it early so my bets are on as early as September. I really want it to come early, even in August!
Lol, if you ask me, I don't want to trudge through school all the way to a December release.

Nintendo, late August or early September please! :yes:

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
I heard November 2nd somewhere... This is making me think more than ever that that date is the date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom