• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Possible Bosses

O

OOT Link

i dearly hope there is some huge knight bosshttp://zeldadungeon.net/forum/images/smilies/market_10707_1366366321.gif

WhiteRundas

Ice Hunter
I would love to see some of the Dark World bosses, especially Blind, Trinexx and Helmasaur King. The fights against them should be different, but not too different.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I would love to see some of the Dark World bosses, especially Blind, Trinexx and Helmasaur King. The fights against them should be different, but not too different.

i think the old bosses are gonna end up being the Mid-bosses. Cuz i didnt hear any boss music when fighting Moldorm in the videos. I would really like to battle Helmasaur King again.

Blind was an especially cool boss. one of the very few bosses that actually had a story behind them, which i think should happen more often.... Actually WhiteRundas, you mentioned my three favorite bosses from that game! So weird!

WhiteRundas

Ice Hunter
I`m pretty sure there is the Boss Theme. Axle also mentioned it in one of his videos.
It would be great, if Blind returns and plays a bigger role. Weird coincidence. :P

I think we may see some of the older bosses (Helmasaur King, Moldorm), but I think were see entirely new bosses that each have different techniques to defeat.

Mido

Version 1
I`m pretty sure there is the Boss Theme. Axle also mentioned it in one of his videos.
It would be great, if Blind returns and plays a bigger role. Weird coincidence. :P

That's definitely something I've been thinking about lately!

Due to Blind having such an extensive backstory, perhaps Blind will actually be a living, breathing character in this game! (If a prequel, that is.)

I think that ALBW will definitely harbor a mix of the old with the new. Sure, we'll see Moldorm most likely, but I think that Nintendo seems to be trying to go down a new direction with this game, so I see the possibility of new boss styles/ bosses themselves to be apparent. As most of you already said, the classic bosses will probably be featured as mini-bosses.

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
I think it would be pretty amazing if there was some kind of boss where you have to switch between both worlds in order to defeat it. I can't really remember if Link to the Past did that at any stage because I haven't played it in years, I think it's time to play it again. Can't wait to see what kind of crazy dungeons and bosses Nintendo comes up with this time around.

I imagine we'll be seeing more than a few bosses from the old game appear with different strategies to beat them.

ILU

i luv u
With so much focus on 3D effects, I'm going to assume that the Armos Knights will rerturn, or at least some variant of them. I really don't want them ALL to return. As much as I love them, I think a sequel should focus on new things. We already have the same overworld, so hopefully there will be some originality in the way of new bosses.

I'm almost positive that at least one of the bosses will require the use of doodle-Link, which I'm still not so excited about. But, seeing as its the new gimmick, I don't think they'd pass up the opportunity to implement it in a boss battle.

I sincerely, SINCERELY hope that every boss fight is one hundred percent different than any other boss fight in Zelda. Because that's how a new game's bosses SHOULD be. If I wanted to fight ALttP's bosses again, I'd play ALttP again. Well, I mean, I'm probably going to do that anyway, I just don't want to do it in ALBW. Bosses can RETURN, and it may even be cool if they do (like so many others mentioned, Blind would be a pretty cool boss to see again), but the fights themselves should not be the same. That would really damage the quality of the game for me, so much so that I may not even feel compelled to finish it. As for new bosses, I don't care what they ARE exactly, but it'd be cool if they were difficult and unpredictable. I like fights like that. Like, you know, GOOD ones. Also, I don't want any more bosses that look like characters from Pixar movies. Tentalus = Worse boss since Armogohma.

TMLink76240

Travis Mask
The King of Hyrule(being the original bearer of th Triforce of Power)-second stage demise-third stage(after demise poseesses an ally of Zelda and Link to see the Triforce of Power has been claimed by this ally) Ganondorf.

The King of Hyrule(being the original bearer of th Triforce of Power)-second stage demise-third stage(after demise poseesses an ally of Zelda and Link to see the Triforce of Power has been claimed by this ally) Ganondorf.

What did I just read.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!

:huh: Um, wouldn't the first King of Hyrule be Link the first from SS?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom