• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Possibility for Downloadable Skyward Sword Demo in Wii Shop Channel

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
I'm not saying this is a good idea or a bad idea. From the posts I've read, both answers are correct. Skyward Sword still has like a year until its realease. If they did it now a lot of people would Download it. I would. If they did it near its release maybe not everyone would download because ya know why not wait since that's what we've been doing. Plus it would not make as unique to E3 if they were going to release the Demo. Or would they. hmm. I'd like it though.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I would love that and there's another game that I would love to see Nintendo put on the Wii's VC.

For all you Old School gamers out their I would love to see Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon(N64) on the VC this game is #1 on my of game with the best BGM's and gameplay's not that bad so please Email Nin about SwS and The Mystical Ninja.

i don't think it's going to happen... =[ oh well we can wait. Maybe if we give ourselves some kind of goal not related to Skyward Sword time wlll seem to pass faster....

Thank you for taking the time to write to us with your feedback regarding your desire to see a demo of The Legend of Zelda: Skyard Sword. I can certainly understand your thoughts on this matter and want you to know how much we appreciate you sending them in. I also want to assure you that your comments will be added to our records for the Wii Shop Channel and made available for other departments at the company to use as they see fit.

Sincerely,

Kurt Wagner

Nintendo of America Inc.

A

ALTTP Master

"I think it would be a great idea to make a demo for Skyward Sword I been waiting for this game for 2 years the demo would hold anyone over for a while thats waited longer or the same amount of time." thats what I sent to them. I also used a couple of ur points ^-^ what u think?

Last edited by a moderator:
S

spengh

Thank you for taking the time to write to us with your feedback regarding your desire to see a demo of The Legend of Zelda: Skyard Sword. I can certainly understand your thoughts on this matter and want you to know how much we appreciate you sending them in. I also want to assure you that your comments will be added to our records for the Wii Shop Channel and made available for other departments at the company to use as they see fit.

Sincerely,

Kurt Wagner

Nintendo of America Inc.

I think it's neat that Nightcrawler got a job at Nintendo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom