• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Possibility for Downloadable Skyward Sword Demo in Wii Shop Channel

David

But you called me here...
I think that it is a great idea to put it on the shop channel! I was actually considering it myself once I saw the demo and realized that nintendo could upload it to the wii shop channel.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Honestly, I highly doubt it. They've never done it before with ANY Wii game (that wasn't on WiiWare) and to be honest, I highly doubt that they'll put a demo up on the Wii Shop Channel now if they haven't done it for games like Super Mario Galaxy.

A

ALTTP Master

I love that to happen but would it cause stress to do so? I mean its possible but the makers may get annoyed and stop doing skyward sword for a while D:

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Well, the game is gonna come pretty soon, well 8 more months (i'm taking the april release) so why bother putting it? also, you would have to buy wii motion plus, and the game is gonna come with it free, and since the game is like $50.00 , and if the demo were to release for like 3000 points PLUS motion plus which is about $25.00 , the demo would cost about $55.00, the real game would be $50.00 , not much difference but why pay more for something that doesnt have everything, and wouldnt we pay for the full game PLUS free wii motion plus??? So simply, my answer is no.

Well, I think that would be awesome if they rleased a demo of Skyward Sword but all these replies seem like they are copied and pasted from some list. :(

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Even if it were put on the Wii Shop Channel I wouldn't get it. I wasn't never a fan of Demos as you can't get into a game that way. Although if it weren't on a time limit, that might make it a bit better (WW demo, I'm looking at you!). Still, I'd rather wait for the actual game because I think it would just seem so much more exciting to be experiencing it for the first time that way. Just my opinion.

Link19x

Freak on a leash xp
well I sent an email to nintendo asking if they were considering putting skyward sword in the wii shop, but they completely avoided my question and they just sent me some pre-written letter saying that they appreciate my questions and comments or watever :[

Yeah, It would be cool if they did.

Still, I'd rather wait for the actual game because I think it would just seem so much more exciting to be experiencing it for the first time that way. Just my opinion.

I agree,
And that's why I don't think they should give a demo of the final game. Maybe they should give the E3 demo, just for us to see the gameplay.
But it doesn't seem like something Nintendo would do T_T

Majora's Cat

How about that
God, that would be amazing! Nintendo has never made available a public demo before. Having one for Skyward Sword would just be sensational.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I'd love to see a downloadable demo for SS. It would be something entirely new and it would be something that I think everyone would enjoy, since we'd be getting a look at what the game will be like anyway. It's a good idea and I hope it pulls through!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom