• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Portal 2 on Steam

Does anyone else on ZD have a Steam account and Portal 2. I was wondering because I have no one to play coop with, and I want to play through coop. If you want to add me on Steam, my account is reaca1461. ;)

EDIT: I have confirmed that it is reaca1461.

Last edited:

jugglaj91

I am me....
I do not, but it would be more helpful if you actually logged in and checked your account name. People probably won't look for someone who does not even know their own name.

Just found out not too long ago, I probably sound stupid saying this but, apparently you must have Portal 2 for the PS3 before you can even sync your steam account with your PS3 account. I don't understand why, it might help to look it up but oh well.

jugglaj91

I am me....
Just found out not too long ago, I probably sound stupid saying this but, apparently you must have Portal 2 for the PS3 before you can even sync your steam account with your PS3 account. I don't understand why, it might help to look it up but oh well.

This was said sometime around launch of the game. And it only lets you do multiplayer with people on steam as well as PSN I believe. Nothing too spectacular but great of your friend is a strict PC gamer.

Good luck in your quest to find someone to play with btw!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom