• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Help Portal 1 Question

Is it possible to just get the first Portal game for the Xbox 360 without any other games that come with it, like the Orange Box does?

Garo

Boy Wonder
My question is why wouldn't you want Half Life 2, Episode 1, and Episode 2 WITH Portal AND Team Fortress?

Expense. I was low on funds at the time it released, but the praise that Portal had received in gaming media made it a must buy as soon as I could, so I swiped it up individually on Steam. So well worth it. I eventually picked up the other games, but having Portal earlier than I would have had I waited was very much worth paying a slightly higher cost.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
It's exactly the same. It's just Portal 1.

It's the entire game, from beginning to end with a few extra levels thrown in, in fact.

Ah. The bonus challenge levels. If you buy the game on Steam (for PC), you get all of it in one bundle including the new ending. I think the new ending was patched on the Xbox version as well. Well, it should have been if people didn't want to be incredibly confused about Portal 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom