• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Popular Things You Find Unnecessary or Don't 'Get'

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I don't get vaping at all. I struggle with the concept of inhaling anything to be honest, but vaping is newer so I know less about it and don't understand how it could become popular.

I didn't get it at all before I moved to Japan since it isn't really a thing in Australia (they aren't sold in shops here so not many people have them). Once I was living there I actually saw them being used in person for the first time and I guess I kinda came to "get" it more. Some friends told me they were using it to get off of smoking which I guess is fair enough, they certainly smell a hell of a lot nicer to those around the smoker and the smoker themselves. Plus they seem to come in flavours which is another advantage over cigarettes I guess.

I'd never try it since it isn't for me. I don't see it becoming much more of a thing here though anyways since they're apparently about to slap a fine of up to $220,000 for importing or bringing vape products into Australia without a prescription.

Reactions: MW7

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
my impression is that vaping is primarily penned off as a healthier alternative to cigarettes, although i guess not all vape juice has nicotine in it. I guess the appeal would be the same as in smoking cigars or cigarettes.

but i don't really get why people start smoking even knowing its as unhealthy and addicting as it is

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom