• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pondering Human Clothing

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I have many dress shirts which tend to be what I wear on a day to day basis. For work I wear white Mao collar shirts. Then for gym I have some fitted T shirts, and I also wear one with Donald Pump printed on it sometimes too.

I wear black slim fit jeans which I have a collection of. I wear them for almost everything except at gym. I have to wear a belt as anything small enough to fit my waist won't even go over my legs so I favour a leather belt. I like a pin buckle and my favourite belt is a black and gold one.

I don't own a pair of shorts. I hate them as I was forced to wear them in school for sport and I hated it and refused to wear them ever since. For gym I don a pair of black jogging bottoms.

For Jackets I have a wool topcoat which is grey, a black trench and a couple of black leather jackets. I also have a furry pimp coat, just in case my life changes and I go into that line of work.

When it is cold out I wear black leather gloves. My fingers are the only part of me which really feel the cold so I like to get the gloves out to save them.

For shoes, they are mostly black leather or synthetic leather. I only wear slip ons as I am too lazy for laces. Don't even remember the last time I had them I just know once I got my first pair of slip ons I never turned back. Besides the pug would go for laces now anyway! I also have some black slip on trainers for gym.

I sleep in a tank top and boxers usually and when indoors I swap a jacket for one of my robes. I have quite a few different ones including a silk kimono. My current favourite though is a black quilted one with a white rim around the collar area.

Here in Chicago, it's usually cold from mid-September to at least mid-April, so I tend to lean towards warmer clothing for the majority of the year.

For the past few months, I've been wearing a pretty thick coat from North Face. I usually wear some black gloves with that and a hat. But when the weather is more in the 50s-60s, I wear a more sweater like jacket.

As far as shirts goes, I prefer polos. They feel comfortable and look nice.

Pants, it depends. I find myself wearing sweatpants more often than not when it's cold outside, and I gravitate towards jeans when it's a little warmer. During the summer, I tend to wear shorts.

I'm probably one of the few guys who wears briefs, boxers, and boxer briefs on rotation. My usual underwear choice is boxer briefs, but I like briefs for very cold days and boxers for very hot days.

As far as socks go, I tend to wear the longer kind. I could never get used to ankle socks. They feel really uncomfortable.

When I'm in the house on lazy days, I tend to wear my pajamas until at least 2 PM. I'm too lazy to change out of them. For my pajamas, I wear some old shirt that I no longer wear in public and pajama pants.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
It kinda depends on the time of the year really, where i live we are fairly near the sea so theres always a cool breeze blowing into the city, you can wander around without a jumper on but you get cold ridiculously quick during spring and early summer, i generally stick with trousers and t-shirt during these times (i enjoy the cold) and during winter if yeh ain't bundled up in a proper jumper/coat combo yer goan freeze ^^ at that point i go for the biggest fluffyest jumper i can

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
jeans and shirts usually different lengths depending on time of year, for work Bright green polo t-shirt and jumper. and im imaging @Deus as a mafia dude from his clothes!!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I'm a pretty plain and boring jeans and t-shirt type person. I don't particularly enjoy wearing shorts but sometimes in summer it is essential to avoid death.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
jeans and shirts usually different lengths depending on time of year, for work Bright green polo t-shirt and jumper. and im imaging @Deus as a mafia dude from his clothes!!

Yeah you could say I do look pretty mafia from the way I dress these days. Ready to garotte someone with a cheese wire at any moment.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I don't really like jeans too much these days. they feel very restrictive and not fun to wear when sitting in class 8+ hours a day. since I started college, I've opted for shorts or sweat pants/joggers as they are the most comfortable.

I usually wear a short or long sleeve t-shirt with some random pop-culture/nerd imagery on it. occasionally I'll wear a flannel button up shirt over top, unbuttoned.

during the colder months, hoodies are a favorite. particularly I have a black Overwatch hoodie that is a little big for me but super comfortable and I wear it all the time. if it gets abnormally cold, I have a nice heavy jacket that I don.

Socks are really big for me, although I have big feet so it's hard to find socks that fit me sometimes. I have a collection of really cool socks representing any new fandom I adopt.

shoes are pretty simple, I wear them until they fall apart. right now I have a pair of red and black converse shoes with high ankles. I like the high ankle shoes because after I broke my ankle a few years ago, it it nice to have support as it can still be unstable sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom