• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Polls

Status
Not open for further replies.

youpster900

Pottery=Mortal Enemy!
Can somebody tell me how to make a poll? Very appreciated! :yes:
When I try to do a poll it tells me only the numbers .

youpster900

Pottery=Mortal Enemy!
What do you mean by "only the numbers"? If you check the option to create a poll when posting a thread you should be redirected to a page allowing you to write a poll question and voting options.

It does not redirect me. It only asks me how many polls I want.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
1. Check the "Post a Poll" option near the bottom of a "Create New Thread" page.
2. Enter how many poll options you want there to be.
3. Hit the "Post New Thread" button and you'll be redirected to the poll editing page.
4. On the next page, name the poll and fill in the text boxes with the options you want to have (Yes, No, Maybe, etc.).
5. Finally, post the poll.

youpster900

Pottery=Mortal Enemy!
1. Check the "Post a Poll" option near the bottom of a "Create New Thread" page.
2. Enter how many poll options you want there to be.
3. Hit the "Post New Thread" button and you'll be redirected to the poll editing page.
4. On the next page, name the poll and fill in the text boxes with the options you want to have (Yes, No, Maybe, etc.).
5. Finally, post the poll.

Thanks a lot it works. I thought that I needed to make the poll before posting it.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Thanks a lot it works. I thought that I needed to make the poll before posting it.

It confused me at first, too. But don't worry; most things on the forum are easy to learn once you get past the trial and error phase. If there's anything else you need help with, feel free to contact me or A Link In Time. We'll be more than happy to help.

And since the topic's question is now fulfilled, I'll be closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom