• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Poll: Who Would You Think Would Win a Fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Curiousity shop man would crush gorman

The Deku guards are the most overpowered creatures in with ease and would kill Link in a instant.

Sakon

Zora would eat Ganondorf alive.

tlozoot

the evil even Link fears
1-Curiousity man.
2-i have to disagree with Dan here, they aren't really that overpowered if you would battle them. only if you don't fight and let them bring you outside.
3-Sakon because he would steal any bombs from the bomb shop man, and that are his only weapons.
4-depends wich zora. if you're talking in this thread about MM or another game i have'nt played and if you mean one zora or the entire population.
but if it's just one zora, then Oot or TP ganondorf would beat they crap out of those three, if it's the entire population, well, the would easily outnumber him.

D

Din

Curiousity shop guy is a ninja, so he would blow Gorman out of the water. Deku guards would overpower him if they have enough numbers. The bomb shop guy is a mom's boy so he is too soft. And if the zora is the MM one, than they might be able to take Ganondorf.

tlozoot

the evil even Link fears
If it's Ok then i have some other options about who could win:
Ganondorf/Ganon Vs. Demise (OoT/SS)
Kotake Vs. Koume (OoT)
Veran vs. Onox (OoA/OoS)
Odolwa Vs. dark Link (MM/OoT)

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
Curiosity Shop Guy would crush Gorman beneath his foot.
The Deku King and his guards would whip Link if they have more than 4 guards.
Sakon
Sakon would die, but Mikau and Darmani would overpower Ganondorf with their music.

Big Octo

=^)
1. Curiosity Shop guy would use his hidden eye laser skills to vaporize Gorman.

2. Link would soften up to the Deku, after which they'd ambush him and steal everything he owns. Oh, and kill him.

3. Bomb shop man would suicide bomb Sakon. They're both dead.

4. Sakon and Darmani would sit on the sidelines drinking coffee while one lone Zora clips Ganondorf's nails, and then stealing the jewel drilled into his forehead, which for unknown reasons causes poor Ganon to turn into a frog. Dinner time.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Curiousity shop guy is skinny and agile, while Gorman is a fat guy who talks smack and looks like Luigi, ovously Curiousity shop guy would win.
If Link can defeat a humongus army of Bobokilins i'm pretty sure he could take care of a bunch of tree people and a sycotic king.
Sakon is ruthless harmfull criminal (kinda) while bomb shop guy is just a shopkeeper who probably is just wimp.
Gandorf would crush Sakon because he has no special powers, I think Darmani would probably up a fight but ultimetly fail, and could you specify what Zora?

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
random choice of characters but ok
1.curiosity shop guy,who knows what kinds of stolen weapons he has in his arsenal
2.pretty much what PokaLink said
3.like the shop guy,sakon has a handful of stolen items,so anything dangerous he has he can use
4.ganondorf;just freeze the zora [:dry:],just blow up sakon,and just feed the goron to a dragon

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
curiosity shop guy--- Gorman looks out of shape....
Link--- If he can take on Ganondorf, and Majora and win, I think he can take on a few deku shrubs
Sakon--- He's fast and has a lot of stolen weapons
Ganondorf--- only Link can kill Ganondorf

Fig

The Altruist
Curiosity Shop Man vs Gorman outcome: Frankly this match serves no purpose since one can't really say who has a better advantage over the other character. They both don't have any weapons in their possession. If you think about it, both are considered to be pacifists since they don't revolve around fighting situations.

Link vs Deku King & Guards outcome: Well you played Ocarina of Time, you would know that Link is capable of destroying Deku Scrubs, thus it is possible that Link is able to take down the Deku King and his guards. Like with the previous match you posted, the Deku King and guards don't seem like a fighting race since they only want for their race to be safe from their surroundings.

Sakon vs Bomb Shop Man outcome: Likewise with the first match, there is no advantage that one of them has to take on the other. While Sakon may seem to be the type to use weapons, he's just a thief and only wants to get his unfair share in prices. Bomb Shop Man does have bombs in his possession, but he only plans to sell them to those that are interested in his product.

Ganondorf vs Sakon, Zora, Darmani outcome: Judging by the capabilities that Ganondorf was able to do throughout the series, there is no doubt that his powers surpases those of Sakon, Zora, and Darmani combined. Though it sounds bad, but there is no way that unlikely trio could ever beat the King of Evil.

M

Meatball27

Curiosity shop man would totally just crack his bones. No sweat. However, I agree with Dan, the Deku King and Deku Guards would destroy Link. Pfft, Hero of Time? Eat wood. Or whatever Dekus are made of. :P Sakon would beat the bomb shop freak, and then Darmani could just step on Ganon easily.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Curiousity Shop Man vs Gorman
Link vs Deku King & Guards
Sakon vs Bomb Shop Man
Ganondorf vs Sakon, Zora, Darmani

In this order top to bottom: Gorman, Link, Sakon, Ganondorf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom