• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Poll: What Gun Should Link Have if Nintendo Made a Zelda Game with Guns in

If Nintendo made a new Zelda Game what gun should Link have.

• Rifle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Revolver

• Pistol

• Shotgun

• Musket

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Nintendo does what I want them to do with Zelda Wii U, then it will be (one of) the latest game(s) on the timeline to date. In the case that that does happen, I think a pistol would actually work well. Keep in mind that pistols have been around since the 14th century, so the game wouldn't have to be steampunk or lose the medieval setting that we fans love. If the pistol had similar functionality and use in comparison to those used in the Assassin's Creed franchise, then it could actually work quite well in regards to gameplay. The player could use the pistol for short-range kills (similar to the slingshot, but more powerful), and the bow could remain for long-range offensive attacking and hitting switches. I wouldn't mind seeing this in Zelda Wii U at all, especially if the game has the timeline placement and dark tone that I see as ideal. Although, any technology subsequent to the Middle Ages or the Renaissance would probably be too much for the traditional Zelda formula.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Oh my gosh there all at 4 votes!! Anyway i would want an older weapon like a musket that wasnt to big or to new, or to small or to old, plus i could imagine it slung across his back in the place of a sword.

tlozoot

the evil even Link fears
I voted shotgun because i have to vote something right? no not really, i know...
but if it was possible i would say NO gun

A gun that could shoot me throught the screen quick and painless. It would be less painful than a zelda game with guns. The furthest i would go is the Hand Cannon someone menioned

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom