• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Poll: What Character Would You Like to See in a New Zelda Game

What MM character would you like too see in the new Zelda Game

• Gorman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sakon

• Anju

• Kafei

• Goron Baby

• Guru- Guru

• Curiosity Shop Man

• The Useless Soldiers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would love to see a goron baby again or maybe the goron baby as a teen in a future game with the same link from MM as an adult.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Sakon. I love him (no homo), I knew he was up to no good in OOT and MM confirmed it for me. I think a thief type character could either be used in a humorous sense in a new zelda game or he could be more serious and portrayed as a minor villain perhaps of a certain sidequest.

octorok74

TETTAC
I'm a bit upset. I was expecting to vote for Skull Kid, but he wasn't on the list. I think it would be cool to see how he is holding up after this whole incident.

Drahsid

~Deku Drahsid~ | The Hero
I'd rather see deku link.... WHY IT NO ON LIST D:< other than that I voted usless soldires... more time wasting in newer zelda gamez lol.

tlozoot

the evil even Link fears
If i had to choose one i would choose The curiosity shop man.
the others don't really matter to me.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
Sakon. Sakon was never up to any good and he makes somewhat of a good thief. You know, prancing around with a bag of bombs on his shoulder. I would love it if he would be in a future Zelda game.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Most of these characters I find very boring lol.

Buuut if i had to choose onee it'd be Kafei. He was the coolest and the most interesting. Plus I love the Anju+Kafei quest

Fig

The Altruist
Definitely Kafei! I miss him and I wish he could return sometime soon! Maybe he could be a new authority head just like his father. :P Nostalgia level: Over 9000!

Either Kafei or the Goron Baby. I didn't really care for the MM characters, to be honest.. so I wouldn't be utterly disappointed if none of them showed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom