• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Poll: Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask?

OOT or MM

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Majora's Mask

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Can I seriously pick both? Because they're both flippin' AWESOME! If not, just going to cut it short and pick Ocarina.

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
Personally, I like Ocarina of Time more. Just because I grew up with it and because of that, I experience more joy while playing. Dungeons and bosses are my favourite out of the whole series.

Realistically, Majoras Mask destroys Ocarina of Time in graphics, story, sidequests, character developement and character interaction.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
I prefer OoT, MM just ended up being to tedious then it was fun, Ocarina of time was just more overall appealing in game play and plot.

I love both games almost equally, but Ocarina of Time just seems more complete to me. Majora's Mask tries to compensate its lack of dungeons with more side quests, but I would have really liked to see more dungeons and bosses. Ocarina of Time has a perfect length and feels more complete. Also, Majora's Mask copied and pasted a lot of elements from Ocarina of Time.

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
I love them both but for different reasons. The theme in both of them was quite different. Its like, and I know i've used this comparison before, Beowulf and Alice in Wonderland (you even went down the rabbit hole if that wasn't obvious), they are just that different from each other. Honestly i'd pick Majora's in terms of fun, but OoT was easily more Epic.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I love them both but for different reasons. The theme in both of them was quite different. Its like, and I know i've used this comparison before, Beowulf and Alice in Wonderland (you even went down the rabbit hole if that wasn't obvious), they are just that different from each other. Honestly i'd pick Majora's in terms of fun, but OoT was easily more Epic.

i love mm but nothing will beat oot for me just to many memories

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom