• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess POLL: How Difficult Was Ganondorf in TP?

How hard was Ganondorf?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
I have to say four cause the beast Ganon was kinda challenging since he warped and couldnt say where he is gonna appear/ and the horse battle was easy but Zelda takes a decade to shoot the light arrows is a pain so 4

RamboZelda

bullets of pure awesome
I know it's been mentioned before, but just fishing rod him to death. That makes him at about a 3. I give myself the illusion that he's harder by tapping A more slowly when you clash steel with him. You know, maybe we should all go down to Japan and beg them to make harder final bosses, because apparantly our definitions of hard and Nintendo's is completely different.

Deity

I gave it a 4, but that was me thinking of playing him with three hearts, which I did except for the first time. If I made my decision based off of fighting him with more than three hearts I'd honestly only give him a 2... I mean the fight was pretty simple, and he couldn't really even dish out a lot of damage.

lilwilly

Swordless Link
well my dad was always telling me to get him which really messed me up. Overall he is a easy boss.

M

macrylinda

Usually i would say 3. BUT sometimes (i don't know why) the horse-chasy-thing gives me h***. the first couple playovers i got it right away. then i played it again and i couldn't get an angle, Zelda's arrows kept missing, and Ganondorf kept hitting me off Epona. THEN i start getting frusterated (which is BAD) and i start wildly swinging at the air. i get him eventually, but it's hard every 1 out of 5 plays for me. Guess I'm just lucky.
Hmm that depends on how you define your scale. If Thunderbird from AoL was 10 (for me the hardest boss out of the complete series though it wasn't exactly the end boss), then aLttP Ganon was 8, OoT Ganondorf+Ganon 5, Majora's Mask 3 (yes, I'm talking about beating it without FDM, despite of that it still was pretty easy) and TP Ganondorf 5.
The reason why I'm not rating it lower than 5 is because I had massive trouble with the beast form - I found it very difficult to position myself perfectly in order to successfully grab him (using Midna) plus I had trouble with the exact timing - and, to a lesser extent, with the horseback form (had trouble to catch up with him).
So with the Puppet Zelda and final forms being quite easy, the difficulty went low-high-moderate-low throughout the fight.
I rather would've preferred difficulty to slowly build up instead of jumping around like it did, but that's just my personal impression after beating the game only once so I might change my mind after playing it several times.

I

Iron Knuckle

if one is the easiest and 10 is the hardest, i'd have to say 3 or 4, i don't know why anyone says he is dificult, i beat him on my first or second try

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
The Horse back battle was the hardest part, IMO. Then comes Ganon, then Ganondorf, finally Puppet Zelda. So I'd rate this fight a 5 or 6 difficulty.

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
The first stage against Zelda... Hmmm... I'd say that was pretty easy to beat. Just a repeat of the epic final battle in OoT. I did get hit by her (or HIM?) a couple of times when she used that Triforce area attack. So I'd say a 3 for this stage.

Next, Ganon is up on the judging table. I'd say a 4. Because I did have a little bit of trouble firing the head into his jewel during the first few minutes, other than that, I didn't have a problem with it. I have to say, those portals were annoying sometimes. Especially when he squashes you from above. :)

3rd Stage, horseback. Hmmm... I suppose this was okay, so I'd say a 4. Getting up beside Ganondorf was annoying, but here's a tip: Spin Attacks work a treat here. And also, those arrows were a pain to aim.

4th Stage, The Epic Duel. A 3 three here. Too easy in my opinion. Just used a heap of the hidden skills to weaken him & also a LOT of button mashing. God, I hate doing that.

Overall, a 3.5 for the whole confrontation against Ganondorf. Putting all that aside, I'd say 10/10 for epicness.

Roxas20

"The Key of Destiny"
I would say the most difficult fight with him would be the horseback one, so I gave it a 4. It's just so hard to take a shot at him when you have all the enemies around. And his horse is quite fast, so I found it a tad difficult to shoot him.

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
He was pretty easy. The only part I actually had difficulty with was realizing that the prompt in Phase 4 to deal the final blow required me to push the A button more than once. Took me a good 15 minutes to realize that. >.<

M

MegaLink

I chose a 3,the only actual stage of the battle that I had trouble with was the Horseback part. The rest of it wasn't that hard, I had more difficulty on other bosses so he's really not even the hardest. It was more fun than hard anyways, but it wasn't all easy.

Danlo

Daniel
I would vote 1 but because of the horseback battle I voted 2 ( yeah, not much of a difference, but still :P)

It's really hard to say because Gannon's fight is in many stages... Frankly puppet Zelda is like a 3, beast gannon is like 7 and the horse back battle is just flat out annoying :/ I won't event rate that part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom