• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess POLL: How Difficult Was Ganondorf in TP?

How hard was Ganondorf?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so i said Ganondorf was a 3. Because he really want that hard he was an exticing boss to fight!! I liked messing with him a lot!! :)

TwilightZelda

Zelda Fan #1
Really he wasn't that hard at all,
Ganon's puppet:zelda just dives after you, does a triforce attack, and just throws lightning balls at you just like phatom ganon form WW.

Twili beast:Ganon was too easy by the way,all you do is watch the potrals that ganon will come out and come chargin at you, then just use an arrow to hit him in the forehead or just lets midna grab him and toss him aside.

Dark lord Ganondorf part 1:All you have to do is lock your tageting arrow at him so zelda can shoot light arrows at him,although it is annoying when ganondorf is on your tail trying to knock you off on your horse.

Dark Lord Ganondorf part 2: Well the final battle was like so dramatic, but very easy. You just have to wait at the right time when ganon put two hands on his sword chargin at you,Then you have to mash your way to your advantage point to hit him as much as you can.Another way is that if its taking so long for him to do the sword charge, just get near him and do a rolling sword attack.

so i gave this boss a 2.

lilwilly

Swordless Link
you need to be patient which got me frustated cause well i am an pretty much inpatient...

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
I think Ganondorf was way too easy. Sure the battle was long, but that doesn't make it hard. It was more annoying, I thought, than hard. Especially since he can be distracted by a fishing pole. >. >

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
Wow, I didn't actually think that many people would post on any of my forums! But, wow! 3 pages! That's a lot!

But I agree with Zeruda. I mean, it makes sense that the creators would do that. But, I'm actually really glad that they brought back the beast like ganon.

K

kpop_love27

As TP being the first Legend of Zelda game I've ever played, I give him a 5, for me it was more difficult figuring out how to kill them.... (mainly the first two parts), but once i got it wasnt too hard.

Like most everyone else, I'd rate him a 3. While he was really fun to fight, like the Darknuts, He just wasn't that hard. It wasn't at all difficult to figure out how to take him down: hit him with the sword from behind. The Back Slice made things a lot easier, since you could then easily get behind him and attack. Plus, it was pretty easy to dodge most of his attacks. The only part about it that could have made it difficult was that he could take quite a few hits before you finally beat him.
While his other forms could be a little harder, especially the horseback fight, none of them went beyond a 3 rating in my opinion.

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
I chose five. It depends on what your playing it on for me. When I first played TP on the Wii and fighting Ganon the beast it took me forever for me to defeat that form. The rest was a pice of cake. When I was at my friend's house helping him get through Hyrule Castle he asked me to fight Ganondorf on his last form for him. His is on the Gamecube and when I had to keep mashing the A button it never stopped. My thumb hurt! a five is good I think.

The Ganondorf sword battle was WAY harder for me on the GameCube version. You had to hyper-press B and its hard for me to press buttons that fast.

F

flaregamer82253

I have one word... IT PHAILS LIKE UM UH HUH... SOMETHING!!!!!!

L

Link's Shadow

Do you mean the entire Ganondorf fight, like with Princess Zelda, Beast Ganon, the horsefight, and the swordfight? If so, I would give it a 7, because deflecting Zelda's energy balls was hard on thw Wii, and the horsefight also gave me a hard time. But if it's just the swordfight, then I would give him a 2, because basically it just came down to using the back slice over and over again. Plus, I had the Golden Armor on while fighting most of the time. I didn't care how much rupees I lost 'cause, well, i was at the end of the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom