• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Poll: Fierce Deity Link Vs. Ganondorf with Majora's Mask

M

Majora's Soul

Personally, I can't make a decision. Lets see what the community has to say!:nerd:

MW7

Well Fierce Deity Link makes Majora's Mask a joke, and Link always beats Ganondorf... so Fierce Deity Link wins!!!

Wait a second, Nintendo assumed Link failed to beat Ganon in OOT for part of the timeline... so I see your predicament. This question is impossible!!!

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Well Fierce Deity Link makes Majora's Mask a joke, and Link always beats Ganondorf... so Fierce Deity Link wins!!!

Wait a second, Nintendo assumed Link failed to beat Ganon in OOT for part of the timeline... so I see your predicament. This question is impossible!!!

PARADOX!!! DON'TTHINKABOUTITDONTTHINKABOUTITDONTTHINKABOUTIT!!! *Anyone get my reference?* But if this were possible (I still don't get the failed-to-beat-Ganondorf-timeline, I think they pulled that out of their behinds when interviewed, personally, buuuuut...), then Fierce Deity Link. Obviously. Majora just BOWS before his POWAAAA!!!!

Din'sFlame

Sizzlin'
Wouldn't Ganondorf wearing Majora's Mask technically just be Majora? Because it wasn't Skull Kid with Majora's Mask, it was Majora's Mask taking over Skull Kid's body.

Unless Ganondorf can actually control Majora's Mask, and the two have a Combined force, then it would be one heck of duel.

But I think that Fierce Deity Link would win because Majora and Ganondorf would just be Majora (or so I think), so seeing as Fierce Deity Link already beat Majora, then he would win again.

Then again, if Majora was able to control Ganondorf's power, and the Triforce of Power, then I think that Fierce Deity Link would have a challenge, but would win in the end.

Either way, it would totally be a battle I would love to see.

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
PARADOX!!! DON'TTHINKABOUTITDONTTHINKABOUTITDONTTHINKABOUTIT!!! *Anyone get my reference?*
Portal 2? Also, Majora's Mask has "Godlike Power" I presume although ferce dieties mask, well I've seen what it could do. If Ganondorf can transform into Ganon and pull the trick with the Master Sword except with fierce diety's sword I could see Ganon barely winning..

H

Hollo

Well, assuming Majora and Ganon are collaborating, I believe Ganon would win. That's a lot of power.

M

Majora's Soul

Well, based on the comments so far, I'd most agree to the paradox. Not fully though. Anyone have any theories to suggest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom