• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Poll: Favorite Race in Zelda

Poll: Favorite Race in Zelda

• Anouki

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bublin

• Deku

• Fairy

• Gerudo

• Goron

• Human

• Hylian

• Keaton

• Kokiri

• Koroks

• Lokomo

• Oocca

• Minish

• Rito

• Sheikah

• Twili

• Yeti

• Zora

• Total voters

Fig

The Altruist
What's happening forum!

Throughout the series, The World of Zelda have fascinating creatures and races, giving the games more excitment to them. If I had to choose my favorite races throughout Hyrule, it would be in this order:

1. Hylian
2. Deku
3. Kokiri
4. Goron
5. Zora
6. Gerudo
7. Sheikah
8. Koroks
9. Rito
10. Lokomo

Which race from the Zelda series do you like? Which races do you want to appear in future Zelda games? Please comment and spread the word!

Last edited:
Human and hylian are the same thing, but I voted shikas, just because they are interesting, just like zelda hunter said.

Fig

The Altruist
Human and hylian are the same thing, but I voted shikas, just because they are interesting, just like zelda hunter said.

That's were you're wrong friend. Hylians have pointed ears, while humans don't. Therefore, Humans and Hylians are not the same. Just clarifying.

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
I like how interesting the Sheikah are, and I love that there are so many questions about the race. Also, I love the Hylians, as well.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I choose Hylian. Hylian is my favorite race. Something of it brings my attention in liking the race. It's a normal and interesting race. But many other races are interesting too. I also like the Zora race. With their pure water, and colorful skin of shades of blue. I like the TP version zoras.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
Twilight Princess Zoras are the best race ever. Coming in close second though, are the Mogmas from Skyward Sword. The Twilight Princess Zoras are much more realistic and the female versions don't look all jacked up in the head, like princess Ruto.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
I'm torn between the Hylians and the Sheikah. On one hand, the Hylians are a jack-of-all-trades kind of race and have greater versatility and magical abilities than most other races seem to have, but the Sheikah are just plain cool; they are an extremely interesting and mysterious race with great aesthetics and abilities.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I like the Zora race the best myself. They are cool-looking and the fact they can breath both underwater and out of water is awesome and something I wish I could do.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I like the Minish/ Picori. Interesting how they could live among the Hylians without anyone even knowing... makes you wonder... ;)

P.S. I would've replaced a few of these with the races from skyward sword.

P.S.S. I believe "Human" and "Hylian" are synonyms in Hyrule

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom