• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Poll: Favorite Minor Character

Favorite Minor Character.

• Scrapper and Gondo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cawlin and Strich

• Pipit and Karane

• The Instructors

• Headmaster Gaepora

• Peatrice

• Eagus

• Batreaux

• Rupin

• Luv and Bertie

• Sparrot

• Orielle and Parrow

• Jakamar, Wryna and Kukiel

• Gully and Piper

• Henya and Rusta

• Beedle

• Keet

• Dodoh

• Kina

• Impa

• Total voters

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
I loved Luv and Bertie, especially the little baby =3 I mean it was a little weird with it's lips, but other then that I thought they were just some of the best characters there! Plus they were heros with those potions! I don't know if I would have made it without all those potions sometimes!!! =)

Link8150

The 8150th Link
I voted for Beedle. He's a familiar character making appearances in Wind Waker, Minish Cap, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks, and he's very interesting in this game. He is his normal goofy self during the day when you go to his shop, but if you leave without buying anything he drops you out of his flying house/shop, and if you sleep in the bed in his shop then you will wake up on his island at night and he reveals a very different personality with what I read as a British accent.

Where's Skipper?! >:0 He is the coolest minor character ever!!! Who could not love that little mustache of his and his captain hat? Skipper is THE protector of Nayru's Flame, commands a whole crew of ancient robots, sails the seas like the badass he is, has a house shaped like him, and is obviously loved by his crew and son as seen in the notes in his house. Is he the best captain or what?

Impa... I love the Sheikah race :)... Was glad to see high involvement of Sheikah in this game... I hope they use them more in newer games.

I voted for Batreaux because I loved his sidewuest and he reminded me of the Skulltula family in OoT. And I even chuckled a little when he became human.

I would choose Groose, and then Beedle at second. I like his OH! and that Link get thrown off if he dont buy anything on his air ship.

I'm surprised that Impa is here yet Groose isn't. I understand that if Groose was in this poll, he would probably get the most votes, but Impa is actually as much a major character as Groose is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom