• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Poll: Favorite Hero

Favorite Hero of Pokemon

• Red/Ash (Generation I & III)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gold/Ethan (Generation II & IV)

• Crystal/Kris (Generation II)

• Brandon (Generation III)

• May (Generation III)

• Green/Leaf (Generation III)

• Lucas (Generation IV)

• Dawn (Generation IV)

• Lyra (Generation IV)

• Black/Hilbert (Generation V)

• White/Hilda (Generation V)

• Total voters

Fig

The Altruist
What's happening forum!

In each generation, Pokemon has a new set of heroes to save the world of Pokemon. My favorite hero of all time is Red/Ash. He was my first and best trainer to play as in his adventures. Red also reminds of me: anti-social,loves the color red, and his first starter was a Pikachu (like me!). :)

In Generations II & IV, I loved it that Nintendo and Game Freak made the decision to add Red as the final battle! His team consists of Pikachu, Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Snorlax, and Espeon in G/S/C. In HG/SS, he replaces his Espeon for a Lapras.

You can also battle again in HG/SS after every successful win against the champion. I also love the fact that his theme is the champion's theme.

Last edited:

Conor

the over analysing guy
I'm gonna say Red, he's just so silently cool, especially in generation II, and don't get me started on his music :P also I think this would make a good poll, just a suggestion of course :).
EDIT:Was that thing there all along 0_0 oh well :D

Last edited:
Red mainly because he is the Pokemon League Champion, he destroyed Team Rocket by himself, is silent and doesn't need friends to help him, and he beaten his Rival, Blue. Sorry to make Ash fans mad, but Ash and Red are nothing alike. Ash is a mediocre Pokemon trainer, never won in any of the Pokemon Leagues, he only captured like 10 Pokemon in each region, his Rival makes fun of him, and he has to keep fighting what I consider the worst Team Rocket trainers ever.

I like Gold. He's what I think of as the "classic" trainer. Also because Gold and Silver were my favorite games. I also like Brandon and May, they were cool.

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
Red is a champ. I don't like how people confuse him with Ash, or just flat out call Red- Ash because they are two completely different characters. Any readers of Pokemon Special/Adventures will agree with me.

H

Hëradïn

I'm gonna say gold because that was the game I LOVED playing when I was young.

WW IsDa Bombchu

Fez+Bowtie=Time
Brandon. Surprised I was the only to have chosen him. He was my first, and, admittedly, worst character in terms of team strength. But still, I loved the fact that Rayquayza was in that game, that you tame him. Does anyone remember when everyone was calling Rayquayza, Kygore, and Groudon the 'God Legends'? Or was that just in my neighborhood.

May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also like her because i think she has the most interaction in the games & the anime...well other than ash/red/satoshi...and brock...and misty/kasumi. Now that I think about it, I think it has something to do with the fact that the Hoenn games were my first pokemon games...hehehe

I like Red/Ash, he has such a good bond with his pokemon. Especially Pikachu!!! I cried in the episode were Ash thought Pikachu would be better off with the other wild Pikachus and tried to leave him. Nothing will ever break Ash and Pikachu's friendship!!! :) Hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom