• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokkén Tournament Revealed!

Fig

The Altruist
During the special stream of "Monthly Famitsu feature", a new gamewas revealed by The Pokémo Company president, Tsunekazu Ishihara. The game that was revealed is Pokkén Tournament and is currently in devlopment by Bandai Namco with producers from the Tekken and Soul Calibur fighting game series. Pokkén Tournament is an arcade game that will be releasing in Japan at 2015. Pokkén Tournament is a collaboration between the Pokémon and Tekken franchises. More information on Pokkén Tournament will be revealed as the game nears its launch date.

[video=youtube;p7Cs4L1JALY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7Cs4L1JALY[/video]​

The trailer kicks off with a stare-down between Lucario and Machamp in a field or farm based on the windmill and surrounding environment. Like Tekken, Pokkén Tournament will be a 3D fighter in the sense that you will be able to change your angle and view throughout the battle. Throughout the battle, Lucario and Machamp keep fighting and show-off their moves the gameplay for Pokkén Tournament. Near the end, we see Lucario Mega Evolving into Mega Lucario this time what appears as a volcano as the arena of the battle. The brief trailer ends with the announcement that Pokkén Tournament will be on its way to Japan in 2015.

Screenshots:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I don't like Tekken, but it has Pokemon so... Neat. TOO BAD IT'S AN ARCADE YOU KNOW THOSE THINGS AMERICA DOESN'T HAVE NNNNG

Fig

The Altruist
Katsuhiro Harada, Game Director and Chief Producer of a number of acclaimed fighitng games, has confirmed via Twitter that Pokkén Tournament will not be limited to Fighting-Type Pokémon. Harada has not revealed anything more than that, but hopefully more details will be revealed for the arcade based title that will be launching in Japan in 2015.

7b6a9a2c3a.png

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
mmm I cannot wait to get this game in my mitts, I will destroy the World as my lv99 Blaziken.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
This will almost certainly receive a US Wii U release within 6 months of its arcade release in Japan, based on the release history of the Tekken franchise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom