• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Anyone into this awesome RPG? I am currently playing B/W. I am dying for a Snivy, as I got an Oshawott to start off with. I can get any starter for you, but only on SS, were I have about 300 different pokemon. Either that, or a Darkrai or Arcues. Just as long as it is a Snivy at any level. Perhaps a nature like Timid or Modest.

OR, you can still earn the bounty if you allow me to trade over a Snivy from my copy of B/W. You would still need a copy of a GEN 4 game

Or of coruse there is Dream World, and I might use that instead. It has a good ability, anyway.

But yup, I am catching them all and training them. Got a Woobat, Lillipup, etc.

Holy--

I just got a Timid Japanese evolution to Snivy with Contrary :O OMG OMG OMG

Last edited:

LOGANITE

The Legend of Time
I love those! :) In Black, I have my dream team all at lvl. 1oo. It includes, Dranbar: Hydregion, Magic:Zoroark, Reuniclus, Monty: Simisear, Samuwott: Samurott, and White: Reshiram. The after game stuff was nice at first, but not enough of it, in my opinon :( I truely enjoyed the main game, but after which i think it was too short.

Last edited:

LOGANITE

The Legend of Time
I havent Ar'd Black at all. My reuniclus was traded, Zoroark was from the Zoroua event with celebi, and the rest i caught.

Last edited:

prince rallis

I'm a huge metal fan.
I love pokemon my favorite pokemon game is hg.Here's a story of hg I bought it got to the gym leader chuck,but then I lost the game I looked for it everywhere but I couldn't find it,so then I got a replacement hg beat the whole game with my trusty feraligater,mindflood and then let my brother play it and get this after all that THEN we find it inside the couch and in that one I had my trusty feraligater,crystal.

I used to be obsessed with it until i discovered zelda..........But If i had to pick one favorite, I would pick either explorers of sky or the original pokemon rangers. The main games are ok, but i like the spin offs better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom