• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon X and Y: What Comes Next?

EonNinja

Pokemon Master
We've gotten a ton of news so far in regards to the sixth generation of our beloved franchise. New Pokemon, a new Type, Mega Evolutions, new mechanics, etc. What do you think will be announced next? What do you WANT to be announced next?

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Definitely the evolutions for the three starter Pokemon, or maybe some new pokeballs.

Fig

The Altruist
Definitely the evolutions for the three starter Pokemon, or maybe some new pokeballs.

I second this, but usually the evolutions of the starter Pokemon are announced almost until the game will be released, so I still don't mind the wait. Another thing I would like to be announced are more features that will be present in the game. I also hope to see what the rival will look like if there will be any but it so far looks like if the you choose a gender, then the opposite gender will be the rival, similar to what we lived through in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.

EonNinja

Pokemon Master
I agree, though the evolutions are kind of a given. I just cant wait to see the eighty or so Pokemon that have yet to be revealed. We've only seen a few thus far and I'm really excited!

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Oh, we'll definitely be getting the evolutions soon, but not in the immediate, immediate future. I'd give it a few more weeks to another month. We're more likely to have either another Mega Evolution revealed, or more miscellaneous, regional Pokémon revealed before the starter evolutions. Furthermore, I'd like to see more version exclusives revealed as well. Version exclusives play a major part in my choice of which version to purchase, so I'd like to know before I buy. Aside from that, with more Pokémon revealed, we'll also most likely catch a glimpse of another Gym Leader and his/her gym.

There are only two months left till the release, so we have to receive a hell of a lot of new information.

We barely know about the plot and/or villains as it is. For the last CoroCoro I expect starter evolutions and a major character reveal.

After that...... it'll be October. Damn time flies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom