• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon X and Y - Soundtrack Available On iTunes This Fall!

Fig

The Altruist
What's happening forum? I hope you guys are enjoyed watching the Zelda Dungeon Marathon! I know I did and I'm hyped for next year's Marathon already! :xd:

I was checking out Serebii.net to see if there was anything interesting for X and Y. I did catch something that made me fangirl even to this very moment. As it turns out, Nintendo and GameFreak will be releasing the Official Pokemon X and Y Soundtrack sometime after the worldwide release of Pokemon X and Y! The soundtrack will be released via iTunes here at the west. The name of the album is known as Pokemon X & Y - Super Music Collection and as of now, there is no official date confirmed. The soundtrack will feature 212 tracks, even including some "special bonus tracks". It is also confirmed that Japan will officially release their version of the soundtrack on November 13th for 2625 Yen, which about $26 in U.S. dollars. The soundtrack is confirmed to be 3 and half hours long!
GameFreak has also promises high quality sound that is sharper and more realistic than in the past. -GenGame website

Not only will the soundtrack be sharper and more realistic than previous generations, but so will the 3DS games of Pokemon X and Y themselves too! How cool is that? I personally can't wait to download my own copy of the soundtrack, but WAIT THERE'S MORE!

Additionally, the soundtrack will also include a 28 page book with details on development and background of the tracks themselves. I for one MUST have that 28 page book so I can amaze myself with how the tracks were first developed as or inspired from. This will then allow me to appreciate the tracks even more and I will listen to all 3 and half hours of it! :P Here's also the official cover artwork of the soundtrack:
soundtrackbig.jpg

http://gengame.net/2013/08/pokemon-x-y-soundtrack-is-three-and-half-hours-long-has-212-tracks/?fb_source=pubv1

What are your thoughts of the announcement of the soundtrack? Will you download it and be pleased with what GameFreak will be offering? Are you excited for X and Y? I personally am excited to see what wonderful pieces of music will I hear myself listening and possibly humming in the near future! :xd: Please leave a comment and discuss below on your inputs and thoughts of the soundtrack for Pokemon X and Y, and as always, thanks for reading!

Source: Serebii.net, GenGame.net

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom