• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon X and Y Fossil Pokemon

Since the first Generation, Fossil Pokémon have appeared in every Generation and will most likely return in Pokémon X and Y. The last fossil Pokémon we have seen was Tirtouga and Archen, giving more history to the Pokémon World. What are some of your ideas/thoughts of Fossil Pokémon for the next Generation or do you not want them to return?

Indeed. There definitely needs to be more Fossil Pokémon. After all, there still are plenty of prehistoric animals on which to based many a Pokémon. I, myself, would really like to see a sabretooth cat or something, or maybe even a T-rex. Some more obscure bug and plant types (not Types) would be neat as well...

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Well, of course the concept of fossilized Pokémon will return; it's been a staple to the series since the very beginning. I think the aforementioned T-Rex design would work very well for X & Y, especially if the player was allowed to ride it (if we can ride a goat, we can ride a T-Rex). In addition to that, I imagine they'll also be pulling ideas from previous findings in real life France.

Beeker

Wild Card
I'm not sure if the Ice Age could be tied in with fossils and dinosaurs, but I would love to see some sort of ice age era pokemon. It would be cool to see a wooly mammoth pokemon, or a sabertooth like mentioned above. They could potentially have some good type mixes with ice, too.

Our faces when Sylveon turns out to be said Pokémon, with its prehistoric origins deriving from the illustrious Cuteasaurus rex...

Skittles

Rainbows!
Our faces when Sylveon turns out to be said Pokémon, with its prehistoric origins deriving from the illustrious Cuteasaurus rex...

Cuteasaurus rex almost sounds like an off shot from 'My Little Pony'...:P

Ah...ummm, anyways. How about a Stegosaurus or a Triceratops. Those would be pretty cool too, I think. Why does it have to eat meat? D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom