• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon World Government

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
In the Pokemon world, we've seen many things. We've seen gods, monsters, and champions. But there is one thing we haven't seen:
Politicians.
So how do you think the government of the Pokemon World works? Is the Pokemon League in charge of the government, making it more or less a military/fighting meritocracy? Is there no government, making the Officers Jenny a private police force? Does Pikachu secretly rule the world?

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
If the Pokemon league is in charge then surely when you beat (and then become) the champion, you would be in charge?

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I always just assumed the government was in the background out of view, because what kid would rather listen to a senate hearing than watch colorful monsters fights. but you know >_>.......<_<.....They say the entire world is ruled by a council of the original starters final eveolutions, and Pikachu.....but you didn't hear it from me......

Spamomanospam

Captain Kick-ass
I have a sort of a fanmade world wherein the Elite 4 are basically the leaders of the country in order to keep the power of leadership from corrupting each other. They have the competition for the title of champion in order to scout for potential additions when any of them die or step down or what have you, and I never really decided if the champion got any power or if it was just a title. I figured it would come up later since it was for a pen and paper Pokemon RPG system I designed.

I'm thinking what everyone else is here; the league are in charge. Probably with the individual leagues being in charge of each region and then a representative from each discussing global affairs. It would make sense based on Sun and Moon, where half the island kahunas are also elite four members and Kukui is their 'leader' of sorts.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
eb611d4abbb4b68f311fc5c9607c4b0fd7757a8fbef380632bc8ef79a0ea953a.jpg

In all my years, I have never seen a mayor, but I have seen ancient Royalty, so I say there is a King and Queen... Yarr

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom