• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon White Version Help?

HELLO:), I recently defeated the elite four (as seen in my sig) and am playing Pokemon White. After defeating them i caught Thundorous. Now, is there anyone who will trade me a Tornadous (only found in Black) so i can get Landourus and complete the Pokedex? Please, i cant give any super evd pokemon but would be willing to trade Rayquaza or similar. If youll trade PM me your friend code and we can arrange a time to trade. BTW Im in the UK so time zones are different when deciding a time. THANKS:)

jugglaj91

I am me....
If only I were further along. Just beat the 3rd gym leader and my DS died. If you go to serebii.net and go to wifi chat you might find more willing people. BTW i do have black. not trying to mislead lol

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Hello, I have would give you tornadus, but unfortunatly i have no wifi until the 3ds and i also have white. (but you already know that :P) But i would like to battle you sometime...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom