• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Poke'mon V.S. Magic Cards

magiclink

Shinigami
I think bolth card games are fairly equal in game play but the art work on Magic cards always light me up. :) Whats your opinion?
~magiclink "A riddle is nothing more than a trap for small minds baited with the promise of understanding." - James Ryman

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I have to say I like MTG a lot more than pokemon. It's a lot simpler to me, and I love the possibilities you can have when making a Magic deck. That and the quotes are funny

I have never really palyed pokemon. But I used to play MTG very competitvely. Once you reach a certian level the game becomes very difficult. They have pro tours with huge cash prizes. also the customizing and creativity in MTG is beyond anything I have ever done, card game video game or anything else. I really dont play anymore but I still love the game.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I don't care for Pokemon, but I used to play Magic The Gathering with a few of my friends. I never really played it that much, but I did get a little into collecting some of the cards. I don't play anymore, but it's fun every so often to buy a pack just to see what new cards they have come out with.

M. Bulteau

Composer
I collected both. But I started with Magic without understanding it. I later actually played Pokémon and it was awesome.

But now... Pokémon is meh. I've learned to play Magic some years ago and it's the perfect marriage between fun and complexity. I got Magic Workstation and still play online from time to time.

My actual Magic cards disappeared when I was little, which is sad. I gave my gigantic collection of Pokémon cards to a friend when I outgrew them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom