• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon TV Series

Dragon Master

Master of Dragon Pokemon
Don't get me wrong. I enjoy the series, however I don't exactly agree with all the ideas the creators have. To me, it would be more interesting if Ash had more skills as a Pokemon trainer, because you'd think by now he'd be more powerful. He is, but the creators aren't very good at showing it.

I'm currently watching the pokemon series as well.
It's excruciatingly cheesy, but other than that it is rather enjoyable. I wouldn't go quite so far to say that it is as good as the games, but it certainly holds merit.

The best wishes season is good because team rocket finally go to do other things and dont show up in every episode. Pikachu is very grateful to this.

T

TheLlabmik

I only liked the first two seasons to be honest. But I have a question, where is Ash's dad throughout the entire series? Cause he is never mentioned at all....kinda weird.

Watch the Indigo League and Orange League, then I'd say skip straight to the Unova League because every episode in between is pretty much exactly the same.
Did anyone else find themselves watching and hoping that Team Rocket wouldn't be in the episode?

Some episodes are better than others. One good thing in the new season (BW) is that the team rocket doesnt appear in all the episodes.

The reason why so many people dislike the show, and I can agree with them. Is that the only reason why they keep continuing the show is to promote the franchise video games. NOw I enjoy the show a lot but even I can see that every season repeats some formula over and over again. Best wishes tries to change the forumla a little by making Team Rocket not appear in every episode and be more serious but in my opinion even thats not going to make the anime any better. I do say that the Best Wishes is far more interesting than Diamond and Pearl(Way too many fillers) but sadly I know in my gut that it will never beat anime like Naruto and One piece because while Pokemon is promoting the games , other popular animes don't. What I am trying to say is that the people who are making the Pokemon Show, just aren't putting as much effort into the show anymore and are just using to promote the video games and accesories for cash.

The first season is good because it was made with the intention of getting people to like the show unlike the later seasons which wanted to make more money

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
If you enjoy it, don't listen to the naysayers. Pokemon was a good show. I don't watch the newer ones, but I watched it growing up. The original voice actors were better though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom