• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Trading Request Thread

Jedizora

:right:
I have a manaphy I'd be willing to trade. It's completely legit, hatched straight from pkmn Ranger. However, it's just level 1, and I'm trading it from my Platinum.

I have a manaphy I'd be willing to trade. It's completely legit, hatched straight from pkmn Ranger. However, it's just level 1, and I'm trading it from my Platinum.

I'd also like a Zorua, which I'd be willing to trade a legit lv. 100 Krookodile for.
I have a Zorua. What level? I can get you a level one.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari

I'd also like a Zorua, which I'd be willing to trade a legit lv. 100 Krookodile for.

Yay, finally someone that has a manaphy. I personally don't care about the levels, I'm a pokemon collector :P. Anyways, I'll be trading my jirachi from soulsilver, so that should not be a problem with platinum. I can only trade during the week and I need my other DS (forgot the password for the router so I can't link my 3DS to it...sigh). my soulsilver friendcode is in the friend codes thread, you can vm or pm me on which dates you are able to trade so I can take my old DS

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
If anyone has a Thundurus they're willing to trade me, VM me with details. I can trade you any starter from any region, and I will NOT trade legendaries. Sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom