• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Trading Center

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I'm looking for literally any event Pokemon. This is not restricted to legendaries. This is any Pokemon obtained through an event. Any.

The ones I have now are:
English: Pokemon Center Vivillon, Fancy Pattern Vivillon, Heracross/Pinsir event
Japanese: Shiny Jirachi event, Movie Diancie event.
Say like that Speed Boost Torchic? I think I have an extra one. And I have other events, but I need to organize my boxes first, the Pokemon are scattered about in random places.

Anyway...I have a few extra shiny Poliwags (male) in case someone wants to trade me for one. I'll take another fished shiny, or regular shiny, or make me an offer.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Say like that Speed Boost Torchic? I think I have an extra one. And I have other events, but I need to organize my boxes first, the Pokemon are scattered about in random places.

Anyway...I have a few extra shiny Poliwags (male) in case someone wants to trade me for one. I'll take another fished shiny, or regular shiny, or make me an offer.

Do you have any of those Jirachis that have Draco Meteor? I rlly want one. ;n:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I am sorry, I don't at the moment. The one I have is a level 5 one with only three moves. But, I am on it from this moment hence. I will try to get you one. ^^ I will pm you or something if I manage to get one for you. ^^

There's two Pokemon that I'm looking for, if possible. Landorus and Fancy Pattern Vivillon. Hopefully we can make a good deal.

I have both; what do you have to offer in return, zack125?

I'm sorry I took so long to respond.

Anyways, I don't know if the pokemon I currently have will have some value to you since I'm not sure if you have them or not. I do have Reshiram, Zekrom, Tornadus, Thundurus, Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakion, & Virizion. I can also offer Regice and Heatran if you give me a few more days.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Still working on my HA collection. Here's what I'm missing:

Amaura (Snow Warning)
Carbink (Sturdy)
Hawlucha (Mold Breaker)
Inkay (Infiltrator)
Litleo (Moxie)
Scatterbug (Friend Guard)
Skiddo (Grass Pelt)
Skrelp (Adaptability)
Tyrunt (Rock Head)

Plusle (Lightning Rod) or
Minun (Volt Absorb) - if you have one, you can breed the other

In exchange, I can breed pretty much anything under the sun including any HA not listed above. I can also breed for competitive IVs and egg moves without difficulty.

Pen

The game is on!
Hello I'm looking for a Venusaurite. If someone has one that they no longer need I'd be happy to trade it with you for one of the following:

Absolite
Gengarite
Ampharosite
Blazikenite
Mewtwonite X
Abomasite
Charizardite X
Entei
Suicune
Dialga

^^

EDIT: Never mind all that! I managed to get the Mega Stone I needed.

Last edited:

Stitch

AKA Patrick
If somebody has a Pokemon with the ability illuminate I'd be willing to trade a shiny Hoppip for it or something else you want if I have it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom